#NT x SXSW 2012. 3/16. LEP Bogus Boys, Thurz, Skeme, Neako, Shawn Chrys.

Its either this or Ultra for me this year, still deciding
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by ciph4

Nah, you're probably thinking of the early deadline for discounted apps.

So if any of the NT artists are trying to get on official showcases, the deadline to apply to be on official showcases is this Friday. EPK needs to be submitted through SonicBids and it costs $40.

http://sxsw.com/music/shows/apply
I don't know, bro. I'm getting this info from the very people who choose the artists to showcase. And from this recently released list of acts, I'm thinking they're right. 

laugh.gif

Would be my first year coming from Colorado. whats do i need to know/get?  Have a place to stay already 

Wish I could be there. Gonna have to stay at school though, this is the week after my spring break...

What's the process going to be for artists to get on with the NT showcase? Or is that chance gone as well?

ill be there for sure.....and im pretty sure the music section starts on March 4th or 5th

im pretty sure the nt showcase slots are full and i think the people who put the showcases together pick who they want... no submission process

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

im pretty sure the nt showcase slots are full and i think the people who put the showcases together pick who they want... no submission process

Last year they had a submission process.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Politics gonna politic.

Can someone explain the passes? Im only going to the music section of SXSW< How much were they last year and what were some perks to having them? Did anyone feel like they wasted money buying the pass?

Back
Top Bottom