#NT x SXSW 2012. 3/16. LEP Bogus Boys, Thurz, Skeme, Neako, Shawn Chrys.

Originally Posted by lil smitty

What's the process going to be for artists to get on with the NT showcase? Or is that chance gone as well?

secretsocietynt@gmail.com
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

ill be there for sure.....and im pretty sure the music section starts on March 4th or 5th

music section starts March 13-18..
but this will be my first time attending.. im hype about it..  im not performing just an attendee.  I should probably start booking hotels and stuff huh?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Can someone explain the passes? Im only going to the music section of SXSW< How much were they last year and what were some perks to having them? Did anyone feel like they wasted money buying the pass?

This. And with me being only 20, will that not let me be able to go inside some places? I don't want to end up going for nothing. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Can someone explain the passes? Im only going to the music section of SXSW< How much were they last year and what were some perks to having them? Did anyone feel like they wasted money buying the pass?

This. And with me being only 20, will that not let me be able to go inside some places? I don't want to end up going for nothing. 
embarassed.gif

Yeah I heard there was no point in goin of you're only 20.. Most venues are bars if I'm not mistaking..

Most unofficial showcases are 21+.

Purevolume House is the only place I remember that is 18+ and that's only one or two of the days, during the daytime.

I need a 1st timers guide
was thinking about going
whats the vibe like????
should i grab a badge?????

Have lived in Austin since 85. Have gone to south by countless of times. This year will be no different. Get at your boy

Back
Top Bottom