NT you've never failed me.

As GrideBounca said, and I can't emphasize this enough, remove yourself emotionally from the situation.

I was being rough but I just meant you are getting played by some chick that is half a decade younger than you

I know this may be repetitive, but don't text/call her, let her do that
Don't give her the attention that she wants
Go on Tinder or out to a bar and hit up some chicks

Aight, I gotchu famb

I just think that texts here and there are harmless, like it's gon' fade out soon.

I just think that texts here and there are harmless, like it's gon' fade out soon.
should just dead it asap man. Save yourself the time. The chick has already showed you signs that she's fickle and is willing to play you, or any other guy that gives her attention, just to go back and get smashed by her ex. That's not wifey material man, red flags all over the place. If you truly can't let go with her and enjoy the friendship then be just that.. friends. Over time she'll mature, and you will to. But now isn't the time to be messing with her heavy. Let the world consume her bruh.

should just dead it asap man. Save yourself the time. The chick has already showed you signs that she's fickle and is willing to play you, or any other guy that gives her attention, just to go back and get smashed by her ex. That's not wifey material man, red flags all over the place. If you truly can't let go with her and enjoy the friendship then be just that.. friends. Over time she'll mature, and you will to. But now isn't the time to be messing with her heavy. Let the world consume her bruh.

Great advice right there man.

I feel you on that one. Y'all can trust me I ain't about to get played. That's exactly what's gonna happen though, the world will consume her. I know it. Yeah I texted back like once or twice, but I haven't talked to her in a while.

This dude don't get it.

Let him be a sucker.

Same way you can't save these boes, same thing for these suckers.

/thread.

Oh cmon man, I ain't no sucker. She gone bruh.

Bro you just a rebound, something to pass time while she still hung up on her ex....seems like you will easily catch feelings hence this thread, so my advice is to abort and avoid a situation where you will be left hurt.

Naw man, go and get your heart broken. No better motivation to have a record year than getting your heart broken.

The next day she texts me that her ex hit her up to come over and he got his, if you know what I mean. If you don't, she gave it up to him A.K.A. they had sex.

This had me weak LOL

:lol: thought I was the only one.

Smash her ex

Im telling you

:lol: this reply always gets me.

No lie, Sir San Diego Sir San Diego you should write a book, I'd buy multiple copies.

A lot of game being dropped in here.

But this is really just a bunch of over analyzation for a naive college freshman who just wanted the D from OP and he out here taking her out on dates and ****.

OP has a full fledged career (I'm assuming) and she still asks her parents for money every other week. Y'all in here talking about heartbreak and ****. 
laugh.gif
. How did y'all even meet OP?

Just hit her up as an alternative to beating your meat. That's really the only connection you should have with her.

Last edited:
you giving me anxiety of how much of wolf your not. the deed aka the sex wdf lmaooo.

And in typical NT fashion, OP disregards the advice from the consensus and opts to do his own damn thing anyway. :lol:

these types of minds see comfort in typing **** out.

Love these threads, it's like we're sitting in a giant circle. These topics really show how much of a community this is, where people from all over the world come in and drop dimes about everyday life.

My take :

Women, are very illogical beings.

Alot of their decisions, especially those concerning their relationships (be it friends, lovers etc), are based on emotion.

She was probably feeling you, yet still feeling her Ex. Her Ex did not supply the things she wanted at the time ; Conversation, Being their emotionally, just someone to chill and talk to.

You were there to do that for her. You were there for her.

She appreciated that.

Then she started thinking about the good times with her X

And remembered how the D was

And when her hotline bling'd, it only meant one thing.

Son layed the pipe like ol' times, sold her the dream that everything was gonna be like before.

Now she's confused.

She probably genuinely likes you, but her immature mind doesn't allow her to make a real decision.

Whatever the case, you need to remove yourself EMOTIONALLY, from this situation.

Play this chick out. Smash it, dont return texts, then hit her hotline on some fake lovey dovey. Blam it out and back to business. Be a dog Grrr

Or you could just stop associating yourself with this person.

Like someone said before, we all been there.

I don't like seeing men struggle with female's games.
Love these threads, it's like we're sitting in a giant circle. These topics really show how much of a community this is, where people from all over the world come in and drop dimes about everyday life.

My take :

Women, are very illogical beings.

Alot of their decisions, especially those concerning their relationships (be it friends, lovers etc), are based on emotion.

She was probably feeling you, yet still feeling her Ex. Her Ex did not supply the things she wanted at the time ; Conversation, Being their emotionally, just someone to chill and talk to.

You were there to do that for her. You were there for her.

She appreciated that.

Then she started thinking about the good times with her X

And remembered how the D was

And when her hotline bling'd, it only meant one thing.

Son layed the pipe like ol' times, sold her the dream that everything was gonna be like before.

Now she's confused.

She probably genuinely likes you, but her immature mind doesn't allow her to make a real decision.

Whatever the case, you need to remove yourself EMOTIONALLY, from this situation.

Play this chick out. Smash it, dont return texts, then hit her hotline on some fake lovey dovey. Blam it out and back to business. Be a dog Grrr

Or you could just stop associating yourself with this person.

Like someone said before, we all been there.

I don't like seeing men struggle with female's games.

this. but its the way this certain girl is. theyre pretty common but not worth it. i think gRide is giving her too much credit in saying that she actually had feelings for you. maybe, but from that type of chick? its dangerous. not worth it. their attention spans are so short.

you said it was quiet for a month. guess why she came back. because she needed attention. if someone else hotter answered she wouldnt have been answering you back. it really is just a sack of emotions for them.

you should just bang her. but i dont think you are capable of doing that yet. you need to take out the emotions out of it. and be the type of guy she is a attracted to. someone who pulls her emotion strings just enough.

How to dominate the male species.

That's a tough question to answer and I woke up early to hit the gym, so I don't have the time that I would need to go into detail on that one, so i'm gonna just hit a few points.

--Women are naturally different than men... I know, I have two daughters and they did things early on that showed me they weren't taught to behave a certain way. HOWEVER, a lot of the things that women believe are ok, they believe because they have been programmed from childhood to believe or think that way. Take Cinderella for example. Most little girls see that cartoon or hear that story and their take is a mentally defeated girl gets her chance to shine, a prince notices and then takes her away from her miserable life. She's "transformed" into a new person entirely.

Well, here's what really happened: the girl put on a facade and presented herself to the prince as something she wasn't and then she got him. She got the guy with the money's attention because she presented herself as someone with money, culture and sophistication. -- exactly what he was looking for. She had her own fly whip, rare shoes, etc. But it was all a sham. Dude fell in love with who he THOUGHT she was and "they lived happily ever after," right? :lol: Well, the story never tells you what happens after dude gets tired of smashing her and has to try to relate to her on other levels. Sex and beauty only go so far. We all get old and before that, at some point, we all have to have conversations. But little girls are told this same story over and over again and at some point they believe that beauty (sexuality) is all it takes. Little boys get caught up in that too UNTIL they get in a relationship and they have to deal with the fact of "hey, I'm kinda tired of smashing, can we do something else and build up that energy that makes me wanna smash you?" The answer they will often get is "are you bored with me?" :lol: :smh: Which suggest that all the woman thought she was or had to offer was a vagina in the first place.

--To paraphrase one of Patrice O'Neal's jokes: how would you keep your man if all of a sudden your vagina stopped working? Think of your answer...

Most women would instantly say "give him BJs or pepper the Angus." The real answer: be interesting. Dudes don't have guy friends because they suck each other off. We have male friends because we have something in common and like to do the same things. My daughters know how to build a Lego kit, kick my *** in Marvel vs Capcom or Injustice: Gods Among Us, like good comedies/are developing a good sense of humor, know how to problem solve, etc. Hopefully, one day they'll have a lot more to offer than what most little girls are focused on at their age. Do they like all the cute stuff too? Of course, they're little girls. But my point is, sex will get to be routine at some point in a relationship. There will be peaks and valleys. Learn other ways to keep a man interested by either learning to like what he likes or getting him to like what you like, or better yet, a combination of both and you're on your way to being different than most women already.

--Some men are into domination and will pay you to do that, but most aren't, which is why wars are fought. Maybe focus less on domination and more on being interesting beyond the things you do for yourself, that every adult has to do for themselves aka pay their own bills :lol: , (no diss) and having men wanting to be yours will come easily. Beauty is fleeting -- or short lived. Roses wilt and die, but the rose bush stands even after the flowers have fallen to the ground. When your beauty "falls off" what will you have to offer? That's how you keep men interested.

Last edited:

A lot of game being dropped in here.

But this is really just a bunch of over analyzation for a naive college freshman who just wanted the D from OP and he out here taking her out on dates and ****.

OP has a full fledged career (I'm assuming) and she still asks her parents for money every other week. Y'all in here talking about heartbreak and ****. 
laugh.gif
. How did y'all even meet OP?

Just hit her up as an alternative to beating your meat. That's really the only connection you should have with her.
laugh.gif
 @ Everything

Last edited:
You're getting taken for a ride by a youngin. How? Should be the reverse, molding her, no feelings. Too late for you though. Sad thing is she belongs to the wolves right now and is fighting that inner conflict (poorly). All it takes is a real one and that ***** is bust wide open for the campus. And all you can do is watch.

So back in early October, I met this chick. She's a freshman at the local university.

We started kickin' it and things were great after like two weeks, but then we didn't see each other for like a month and randomly she hits me up again.

We start kickin' it, she starts staying over and we start getting close and what not and about a month passes. We hadn't determined what we were yet, as far as a relationship.

She's definitely feelin' it and is pushing for us to be together, but I was just playin' it cool, I don't know why, but I just didn't want to rush.

Well, last Thursday we go out to eat, it's chill cause my roommate is with us eating too and they get to talking about hella deep relationship stuff and after dinner she gets emotional and wants to go home.

I'm talkin' it out with her in the car and she starts crying cause she misses her ex that broke up with her a few months back. At first I was like aw hail naw, but then I was like nah it's whatever. So I dropped her off and she was texting me that night like "I'm sorry for acting this way"

Well here it is,

The next day she texts me that her ex hit her up to come over and he got his, if you know what I mean. If you don't, she gave it up to him A.K.A. they had sex.

The cool thing about her, is that she was honest with me, or at least it seemed like it...

She got mad at me because I wasn't being understanding enough haha I was like you trippin' I'm done with this!! and she told me to not talk to her...

Now the weekend has passed, she's tried to call me, sent me a snapchat and just now has sent me a text.

If you was in the same situation, would you give shawty another chance?

I mean, it wasn't like she cheated or something, we hadn't committed yet.

Should I respond or just let it go?

Bruh, you're waddling on a line of bs. This is the sack of **** that females drag around and trap ****** into and cause issues later down the line.

She ain't over her ex dude. It ain't your job to "get her over" him. She needs to either get over him and move on, or just get back with him.

Your job is to stay the hell away and find a chick without all the extra drama and bs.

Dead that chick. Let her deal with her own issues. Its only going to cause you headaches.

Smash her ex. That'll teach her a lesson

BRUH :wow: :rofl:

--------------------

EDIT - HOL'UP. DUDE IS 30? GETTING MENTALLY FINESSED BY A 18 YEAR OLD?

AW HELL NAW.

Last edited:
I knew the situation as soon as you said she went dark zero thirty after two weeks of kicking it. Then I read the rest and confirmed my suspicions.

I'm not gonna give you advise, because you already know what you're gonna do. You just want someone to validate that. But you already made the choice to, and don't take this the wrong way, be her sucka when you were taking her on dates and not beating the stuffing outta that thang. She allowed you a two week window to smash/tested you and you tried to wife her up.

Well, she just got off the wife train, so you proved to be useless. She can hit old dude up for those types of emotions and D. Get it? You were supposed to be her transition, but instead became the b grade version of her man.

I'm an older dude on here so I'll drop some gems on you:

--ALWAYS think like a PIMP, just don't always act like one
--Women are not magical creatures, they're human just like you... even the bad ones
--Only trust YOURSELF 100%
--Women ALWAYS have a backup plan
--The realler you are with them and sincere in your idgaf attitude/you can replace her vibe (not words) the more loyal they'll be and that will still never be 100% loyal
--Women want what other women want, so stay sharp and wanted

Good luck.

+10020293939

i learned not to ask about a situation with a girl on NT , too many forever alone's that have it all figured out

Back
Top Bottom