NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

I haven't been trough all the page but I bet that the mods/admins don't even care and probably will not address all or even some of the issues that we are having

You bet wrong.

Did you expect the page to be perfect the first day? No teething problems at all?

The staff board has been Yuku for a while now and it took months to decide on certain features and get things to a stage where moving the main board was evencontemplated. Sometimes it took using the board for a while to work out a better way to do it.

There will be changes over time on this board - just like on the old one - and it will always be evolving.

It works pretty well right now for its first day and it can only get better.

If anyone cares, it's EZ Peyton that cares. I bet that dude is getting paid right now just to listen to our complaints. Hook me up with a job!

why when i edit the $$%* be erasing and i got the oldest avy and my oldest sig from like a year ago

Also, when I go to leave a comment on someones profile, I HAVE to open a NEW window instead of clicking the link and keepin it in the same window, there'sno post button to leave the comment.

i got the best modification idea ... the line separating the sigs and each individuals post needs to be different

"i got the best modification idea ... the line separating the sigs and each individuals post needs to be different"

Absolutely, and reading this tiny font on a 22'' is giving me a headache. Way too many lines running across and the signatures are distracting. Hopethey fix this, the unmentionable site is killin this

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Old ones can still be used.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So is the quote link working for you guys? I asked this somewhere else and didn't get a real answer.. i click it and it just takes me to a reply page withnothing quoted already...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

So is the quote link working for you guys? I asked this somewhere else and didn't get a real answer.. i click it and it just takes me to a reply page with nothing quoted already...

its working for me

So is the quote link working for you guys? I asked this somewhere else and didn't get a real answer.. i click it and it just takes me to a reply page with nothing quoted already...

It won't work in the iframe. If you want to use Quote (or Preview) you have to access the board through http://niketalk.yuku.com

It's working for me man but I don't have any tips on how to help
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif