NTATL Nike talk ATL

First time I've EVER gotten waitlisted at footlocker. I've literally won every other shoe. Guess I can't be too upset.

First time I've EVER gotten waitlisted at footlocker. I've literally won every other shoe. Guess I can't be too upset.
Same here. First time missing on ftl. I know 5 other ppl who missed ftl. Only person I know hit was my cousin for perimeter. 

Locked in one pair at fta Cumberland as always. Only went 1/4 though I've hit for at least 2 pairs every release

I hit at FTL Perimeter and Champs Lenox. Waitlist for FA. I tried for an 11 on FA, instead my usual 10.5.

So, do they let people pick up multiple pairs at the same store (under the same name)? I've never tried, but I've seen people walk out with 2 bags during the Yeezy releases.

Last edited:
If you hit at 2 places just make sure your first name is different and wear different clothes when you pick ik twice

So, do they let people pick up multiple pairs at the same store (under the same name)? I've never tried, but I've seen people walk out with 2 bags during the Yeezy releases.
I always bring someone with me to pick up. I change the name on the account depending on who it is. 

Locals did me wrong. I was slow to get on YS, I was in queue for ever. Bounced back with 5 from ADC. We eating.

Next time I hit at Lenox I will prob straight pass. Traffic coming this way is terrible no matter what time of day smh.

Back
Top Bottom