NTATL Nike talk ATL

I'll be in Akron, OH this weekend but Champs and Foot Locker there are getting the 11s. I'll sign up on the apps here and change to the stores there. It's hard to believe Adidas hasn't announced the Pharrell's yet if they drop Saturday. I'll be ready for those too either way.

That’s why I’m thinking they are getting pushed back. I’d rather they get pushed back next week

Wish is Consortium. Social status Charlotte is a Consortium store but I’m pretty sure Maniere and SS ATL are not considered Consortium. I’m no expert tho

Wish is Consortium. Social status Charlotte is a Consortium store but I’m pretty sure Maniere and SS ATL are not considered Consortium. I’m no expert tho
got it. Preciate it. I’ve had de ent luck at Wish. Got Pinnacle 6, 2 zebras for me and the wife Andrew the air max 1 master.

Which footsite stores in Atlanta area carried the Yeezy Zebras over the summer?

Pretty much all of them.

I just moved to the area so tryin to see how many footsite stores get "hyped" limited... is it a handful of footlockers (4-5), a few champs (3-4) and a couple footaction (1-2) stores for yeezys for example?

hows the supply at the footsite stores? you all hit often? thanks!

Atlanta is a good city to be in for copping limited shoes. We get yeezys as opposed to other states only have maybe 1 or 2 stores

I just moved to the area so tryin to see how many footsite stores get "hyped" limited... is it a handful of footlockers (4-5), a few champs (3-4) and a couple footaction (1-2) stores for yeezys for example?

hows the supply at the footsite stores? you all hit often? thanks!
Almost every store in Lenox. Greenbrier and a Cumberland Footaction get the most for that chain I️ think.

pretty much a rigged raffle but since i have nothing to do at work tomorrow i can get paid to ride around and attempt to live the dream. might bring a co worker and see what shakes lol

Back
Top Bottom