NTATL Nike talk ATL

probably won't drive up to atl to enter for the raffles. they should do local online raffles like wish. even though i don't hit at wish any ways...

probably won't drive up to atl to enter for the raffles. they should do local online raffles like wish. even though i don't hit at wish any ways...

not worth it for these there is small chance any of us hit especially with the backdoor special going down. i wouldn't drive out for these. i wouldn't drive far for any paper raffle.

Now the old school Adidas iPad raffles were worth it. sadly it was the best system and they removed it for broke bot'ed confirmed, which makes no sense.

Adidas had a good idea

FTL family killing it with the app program my hat goes off to them.

heard someone in the off white thread say they are asking for you PP email and you can only pick one shoe.

might be doing auto charge and pickup. who knows either way even easier to rig don't even gotta show up now :rofl:

just make sure to be prepared for that. if they don't ask can someone update so i can bring the squad lmao

You Can only enter for either the 90s, prestos, or HU. Y’all should save the drive. There’s a MILLION entries already. They ship the sneakers to you

You Can only enter for either the 90s, prestos, or HU. Y’all should save the drive. There’s a MILLION entries already. They ship the sneakers to you

Only reason imma still pull up is cause I’m on the clock while do so. I always do my raffles while getting paid to do so and short drive like 15 min

I registered at Social Status for the HU. There was a line of about 10 people when I left. You have to manually type in all of your info so it takes forever.

I registered at Social Status for the HU. There was a line of about 10 people when I left. You have to manually type in all of your info so it takes forever.
i think i'm going HU do you have to type in ur size or does it have a drop down them grey HU are fuego

I went to social status earlier and they were making everyone write down what they wanted on yellow legal pads. Idk if that was the same for everyone who entered yesterday. Took me about 30 mins.

On the way out back to the parking garage, I saw the employee (wearing the complexcon off white air forces) talking to somebody who was 5-10 ppl behind me in line and overheard the guy ask the employee if he can get him his size in the off white air max and the human race and the employee said "i got you" asked him for his info and he will get in touch.
Figured I should let u guys know that they r most likely backdooring most of the shoes and to just give you the heads up that its probably gonna be a waste of time making the trip, paying for parking, and waiting in line.

Good luck guys.

I always knew they seemed shady but now we have proof. If I didn’t live in the neighborhood I wouldn’t ever waste my time there.

Yea they fired most of their staff because of backdooring. One of the employees is still there and he is shady. He’s helped me before but with these sneakers he’s gonna back door because he’s gonna get paid. Reason I️ entered the raffle was because I️ was close by.

kwietstorm4 kwietstorm4 - It was pretty surprising that they were talking about the deal right underneath the railing in front of the store where the parking entrance is.

joseph8764 joseph8764 - Looks like nothings changed there even with the turnover of staff.

It makes sense why they put "Raffle pick ups will NOT take place in-store." on their ig post. lol.

Well apparently they are supposed to ship the sneakers to prevent backdooring. However I’m not sure how the raffle process works eye think they are supposed to send the results to corporate and they pick the winners but if the staff does it then it will be rigged for sure

Well apparently they are supposed to ship the sneakers to prevent backdooring. However I’m not sure how the raffle process works eye think they are supposed to send the results to corporate and they pick the winners but if the staff does it then it will be rigged for sure
That would be nice, but unfortunately we will never know. Hopefully, one of us hits.
Btw when you signed up was it by writing what you want on a yellow pad?

Back
Top Bottom