NTATL Nike talk ATL

Facts it till be on ig and they will hold their online raffle.

Sheesh I may actually do some rounds Thursday to social and la manier this time around since no one getting these.
Just spoke to someone different who says it’s a IG raffle. Before it was sketch city.

Social status looking like a L and shady. Just email your info sign up sheet on the window

Here save ur self a trip and good luck. Fellas

Attachments

• ED0064B4-EB0F-4E9A-AD2A-F56FF86E6300.jpeg
    ED0064B4-EB0F-4E9A-AD2A-F56FF86E6300.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 26
Called store and all they said all day was "stay posted to social media." IDK if its a raffle or FCFS

Thanks for the confirmation. I already sent emails with out my ID attached....

no problem i'm just trying to pass it forward and save people a trip that's not needed they could have honestly put that on their social media page than make people drive from all around to see that.

on the other hand it helps locals and keeps everyone and their mommas from entering all over unless the information gets posted on boards and social media (which is very possible) then its def getting the whole southeast flooding it

AMM was a mess btw just fill in some paper and it was like 3 different sheets no tix no nothing, but hey an NT'er did win there so their is that.

word is all pairs for off whites are being done by corp so that they wont have any backdooring. so i guess i didn't waste my time driving down their to see a slip of paper

at least their is a chance a semi legit one
That's good to hear. They should do all their releases that way going forward.

Just left AMM. Not sure how they’ll go through the list and pick random people. Oh well, I tried.

Last edited:
Yea it was weird. Last week a female employee was manually entering the names into a spreadsheet. It looked like a mess today.

Back
Top Bottom