NTATL Nike talk ATL

Can anyone explain to me how ATATF works? lol
this
Anyone down for a group campout next weekend for these Slam Dunk 6s?
happy.gif
thought about it ...where though wish?

yeah they don't allow camping since the robber was murdered, but they have been releasing jordans on release day the last couple of releases.

wish hasn't confirmed that they are getting them, so might have to rely on raffles

these will probably be raffles too limited to be FCFS except online but the bots will eat these up

when the cork lebrons was gonna get released, someone tried to rob the people camping and 1 of the campers had that burner and murked the robber. He got off for self defense and was not charged with anything. That is why WISH does random releases for Jordans. Might release on a Saturday or Monday , Wednesday or whenever, but never before actual release date.

Oh ok wow I had no idea. Thanks for that info. Guess I'll have to get a little lucky to catch the rand drop. I might just stay lurking in that area all day Saturday just in case lol

ATATF is just a fb show group where u buy/sell/trade locally. U gotta get approved to be added to tje group. Be careful its another group called Addicted to all things fresh Atl thats not the offical group. They be robbing people in tjat group

ATATF is just a fb show group where u buy/sell/trade locally. U gotta get approved to be added to tje group. Be careful its another group called Addicted to all things fresh Atl thats not the offical group. They be robbing people in tjat group
lmao and selling drugs,guns, and all kinds of stuff lmao

when the cork lebrons was gonna get released, someone tried to rob the people camping and 1 of the campers had that burner and murked the robber. He got off for self defense and was not charged with anything. That is why WISH does random releases for Jordans. Might release on a Saturday or Monday , Wednesday or whenever, but never before actual release date.
It was actually the Denim X. Didn't realize Wish does random now.

I heard there's a HOH Gran Opening in Mall I Georgia tomorrow. Anybody going?

Back
Top Bottom