NTATL Nike talk ATL

After an hour of playing "error, force close, and kick out" with the SNKRS app for the 4's, I finally caught my L. My ole lady ended up coppin my size and we were both on at the same time. This was her first time ever on SNKRS too. So out of me, 4 of my other partners, and her trying to cop my 11.5 we got 1 pair. Shipping came in Saturday night, so now we wait. #Grateful

E6528009-1426-4D5C-B1E4-89E04438FF0E.jpeg
Suede feels pretty good on these A1

Is anyone entering these local raffles for the off white ones.

Well wish is online. I have no idea why social status requires people to actually come to the store or any of these local raffles

Either way anyone entering?

Is anyone entering these local raffles for the off white ones.

Well wish is online. I have no idea why social status requires people to actually come to the store or any of these local raffles

Either way anyone entering?

Na, I have no interest lol.
Only reason I can think of that they still require people to come in is they're hoping you buy something when people enter the store.

I doubt that I will waste my time with Social Status. I’ve never hit on anything there. Their stock has probably been backdoored already.

Idk why I want them so bad I like em more than the chi ones maybe it’s the orange laces on blue. Maybe it’s cause blue my fav color. Either way I’m stacking up some bread. Sold my flu games and my og UNC’s so I should have resell money. I’m
Cool with spending like 225 of my money.

Always Wish only for me. But IDK if I'll enter or not with it being Tuesday release/pickup. I work in Alpharetta.

My pops hit at Wish but he is going out of town so he can’t pick up. I have one of his old IDs.

Will they let me buy the shoe?
I know the old manager was very strict about it

My pops hit at Wish but he is going out of town so he can’t pick up. I have one of his old IDs.

Will they let me buy the shoe?
I know the old manager was very strict about it

I won at Wish too. I'm on a hot streak!

They weren't very strict for the Cactus Jack 4's. They actually didn't check my ID until they were ringing me up. They were sort of rushing because the line was so long but I would definitely give it a shot.

I won at Wish too. I'm on a hot streak!

They weren't very strict for the Cactus Jack 4's. They actually didn't check my ID until they were ringing me up. They were sort of rushing because the line was so long but I would definitely give it a shot.

They told me on Instagram no exceptions I explained the situation.

I guess I’ll just show up with his ID and hope for the best :lol:

Did they just glance at the name? Or did they look at your picture and face too. I haven’t won since the old manager was there (bald lady)

They told me on Instagram no exceptions I explained the situation.

I guess I’ll just show up with his ID and hope for the best :lol:

Did they just glance at the name? Or did they look at your picture and face too. I haven’t won since the old manager was there (bald lady)

He just glanced at it and really was just checking to make sure the name on my ID matched the name on their list.

Yeah I would give it a shot. They didn't check my ID when I picked up my cactus. I insisted for the guy to check it but never did. Depends on who you get also. They just asked for my shoe size then ask for my name at the register.

I say try bro.

If they refuse. Just wait until the pick up time passes and get them then...

If they aren’t back doorwd by then.

Lol nah you can tell the age difference. If what everyone else is saying is true about the cactus jacks then it doesn’t hurt to try I guess lol

Just picked up and they weren't really looking at the picture on the ID just the name. You should be good. Also the guy in front of me didn't know his correct size and they still let him pick up.

Back
Top Bottom