NTATL Nike talk ATL

Real talk. Non of the employees had name tags but my friend said she asked why there weren't any size 11s and the employee got uncomfortable. Man this doesn't look good. Lol champs already showing signs. People are also in line saying they can get a size 9 cause they have the hook up

I wonder if they are announcing they only have certain sizes. To scare people off. Then telling certain people to come up there and request the real sizes they want.

Real talk. Non of the employees had name tags but my friend said she asked why there weren't any size 11s and the employee got uncomfortable. Man this doesn't look good. Lol champs already showing signs. People are also in line saying they can get a size 9 cause they have the hook up

I wonder if they are announcing they only have certain sizes. To scare people off. Then telling certain people to come up there and request the real sizes they want.
Sounds like they're just straight up backdooring in front of our faces lol. I'm still gonna take my shot at a size 12 but dang man, yeezy really brings out the worse in people smh

You all think they're backdooring at Champs there? Lenox is the number one shoe money maker in terms of sales. For that area and location it would be strange if they did that but like others have mentioned before this IS a Yeezy release...but I could be an error lol

yep walked in and found it strange as hell that they said only size 10, 12, 13...think we SOL @ lenox champs

Last edited:
A friend of mine works at Lenox, the mall's storage facility was broken into last night. They suspect it was an inside job but that's why most of the sizes aren't available.Well at least that's what she told me..However she did hook me up with a size 10 [emoji]128527[/emoji]

A friend of mine works at Lenox, the mall's storage facility was broken into last night. They suspect it was an inside job but that's why most of the sizes aren't available.Well at least that's what she told me..However she did hook me up with a size 10 [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Dang man. We wanna eat too

Went to Southlake last night, it was about 10 pages filled out. Odds are very slim
I think that's actually pretty light in comparison to the number of entries at Lenox. But yea, it's pretty much like winning the lottery. Can't win if you don't play though :D

I wonder what time adidas starts calling that's my best bet I had 20 ppl put in for that raffle. Wish has already contacted their winners.

All raffles city-wide ended yesterday. Southlake raffle was @ Footaction
(Source: the Launch Locator)
Dang man. Didn't know foot action was carrying them.

Seems like unless you did the research for this release the info wasn't "in your face"

Dang man. Didn't know foot action was carrying them.
Seems like unless you did the research for this release the info wasn't "in your face"
Not really bro. Foot Locker, Champs, & Footaction have all the info you need on their launch locators (time, date, procedures, instructions, etc.), just like for any other Jordan or Nike release. And all the boutiques (Wish, A Ma Maniere, etc.) have the info right there on their IG page. Not much research required honestly. Just a few clicks. No secrets

Back
Top Bottom