NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by trhee

AE camos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

PNT42070_600PIX.JPG

> Your life
laugh.gif

Yeah those are "hipster cargos"...solid black is 2011's choice though, I put money on it saw too many brands in Macy's and stores all over Brooklyn.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

PNT42070_600PIX.JPG

> Your life
laugh.gif

Yeah those are "hipster cargos"...solid black is 2011's choice though, I put money on it saw too many brands in Macy's and stores all over Brooklyn.

I'll be coppin' the AE one's just aslong as they fit right .. I'm 6 ft 6 ... I dont need to be lookin' like that ninja w/ them huggies on w/ the ashy %%! knees ..

BTW::: Not all NYC rocks with denim shorts.  I stopped wearing those over a decade ago.  Denim shorts aint been poppin' since Guess jeans were in.

I'll be coppin' the AE one's just aslong as they fit right .. I'm 6 ft 6 ... I dont need to be lookin' like that ninja w/ them huggies on w/ the ashy %%! knees ..

BTW::: Not all NYC rocks with denim shorts.  I stopped wearing those over a decade ago.  Denim shorts aint been poppin' since Guess jeans were in.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful
Lookin' like one of those lames that posts in the dressing better thread.
bet you still sag to your knees and wear jerseys and think your doin it...

not all the people in the dressing better thread dress like that

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yeah, but the ones becoming popular resemble fitted jeans with the legs cut off.
dem joints are for queersz....jean shorts are never going anywhere in NYC in da summer time
Indeed but I live in Alabama, I see stupid looking Jean shorts almost year round.
Plies-mask-461x550.jpg

Flawda
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yeah, but the ones becoming popular resemble fitted jeans with the legs cut off.
dem joints are for queersz....jean shorts are never going anywhere in NYC in da summer time
Indeed but I live in Alabama, I see stupid looking Jean shorts almost year round.
Plies-mask-461x550.jpg

Flawda
pimp.gif

i love camo but im off cargo shorts so i dont think imma be rockin em this summer....

i love camo but im off cargo shorts so i dont think imma be rockin em this summer....

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

c'mon cuz, you don't have to take it there. Nobody in that thread is lame, we all dress differently and that what makes us unique. I frequently visit the thread and there is some good advice in there. I'm not a fan of the shorts posted, but to each it's own. But nobody is lame in their fam. 

Back
Top Bottom