NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Where's a good place to cop some camo and cargo shorts?

roll.gif

How is this a real question after 17 pages?

laugh.gif

I *%$# up, bought a pair of Lee camo shorts online for $24, they look good and CHEAP. I bought a sz31, holy #%%@ could I not breath, plus they were really small. My knees were fully exposed, I just want them to sag halfway down my knees. *%$#. I need a sz32 or 33 (if they make them in that size).

I *%$# up, bought a pair of Lee camo shorts online for $24, they look good and CHEAP. I bought a sz31, holy #%%@ could I not breath, plus they were really small. My knees were fully exposed, I just want them to sag halfway down my knees. *%$#. I need a sz32 or 33 (if they make them in that size).

Ive had a few diff pairs of camo shorts..recently picked up the AE pair, and theyre by far the best camos Ive owned.

Ive had a few diff pairs of camo shorts..recently picked up the AE pair, and theyre by far the best camos Ive owned.

cant pass a good deal so i had to jump on the ae pair... good looks on the disco

lord knows i didnt need a new pair... i just copped a pair last week from my homie who works at abrecrombie for $45.

o well they seem like completely diff colors.

cant pass a good deal so i had to jump on the ae pair... good looks on the disco

lord knows i didnt need a new pair... i just copped a pair last week from my homie who works at abrecrombie for $45.

o well they seem like completely diff colors.

I have 2 pair...I'm hitting up the local army surplus spot to see if they have any digital bdu shorts in stock.

Back
Top Bottom