NTers in Mass

Picked up the BHM 1's today at Niketown today. While I was in there Tblake was there buying multiple pairs, so I looked at his Twitter and he was picking them up and selling for $200 shipped. Wish I screenshoted the tweet since it has now been deleted. 
I purchased one pair for retail to give to a friend at Awol. The Tweet read there were extra pairs at Niketown, and if someone from outside wanted them shipped I'd do $200 for them since its a hassle buying them and then shipping them out to someone non local. Appreciate the anecdote but don't throw shade if its incorrect. 

*goes back to lurking* 

I purchased one pair for retail to give to a friend at Awol. The Tweet read there were extra pairs at Niketown, and if someone from outside wanted them shipped I'd do $200 for them since its a hassle buying them and then shipping them out to someone non local. Appreciate the anecdote but don't throw shade if its incorrect. 

*goes back to lurking* 

This honestly is not even worth replying to. I told a story about what I saw and then proceeded to read on Twitter. Sorry if that throws "shade" on your brand. I am also pretty sure you responded to someone inquiring about paying for them saying "all gone sorry."

Concepts released a teaser today. It is inspired by Boston George. The packaging is supposed to be very unique something we've never seen before

Anyone heading over to Concepts tomorrow for the 8-balls? 

I'm getting out of work around 4 so I'll be there as well. I know you and I are both 9.5 and I have some
Other Gel lyte V's at a 9.5 but I feel like I could do a 10 for more room. Do you usually go up half a size in them?

I'm getting out of work around 4 so I'll be there as well. I know you and I are both 9.5 and I have some
Other Gel lyte V's at a 9.5 but I feel like I could do a 10 for more room. Do you usually go up half a size in them?
I own two RF Gel Lyte V's and they are 9.5. Both fit differently so I really have no idea what to do.

I normally go half size up in the GL V's i wear a 9.5 also and a 10 in the GL V's fit perfect. They do run a little small for my liking. Good luck on copping

there will be chaos for these as FCFS, but they aren't for me. On top of it all you have all the people that hate Jordan 2's and all of a sudden wooaahhh they love this shoe. SMH

god, I wonder what the line-up will be for these.. IN THE SNOW!! and temps probably dipping into the teens early AM tomorrow... 

can someone educate me, why is BDGA getting these and not CNCPTS ?

Last edited:
god, I wonder what the line-up will be for these.. IN THE SNOW!! and temps probably dipping into the teens early AM tomorrow... 

can someone educate me, why is BDGA getting these and not CNCPTS ?

^^lol good umm they should of got fragments when they came out and i guess back door lol

any pics of concepts line? is it that bad about to leave in a hour

Last edited:
copped 8-balls with the swiftness online 

pimp.gif

edit-  drove by Bodega...sign posted.. do not line up before 8am tomorrow... no one in line 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom