NTers in Mass

Welcome to Boston once you get here, whats BC? Boston college?  I live out in Waltham somewhat middle close enough to boston and Hascomb which is a few exit from there. Waltham has been getting expensive to live becuase its a big commuter town, but for $2500 to spend you can get a nice place to live in.
Yessir. BC for Boston College. I got 2 years of School to wrap up and my Brother is stationed at Hanscom so were getting a place together and trying to find a spot some what in the middle.

I'm gonna look into the Waltham area. That and Sommerville are the 2 most consistent recommendations I've seen thus far.

@sakdogg815  Thanks for the greetings. Always respected the city and the passion the fans have. Def excited to live here for a few years.

Do yall got any recommendations for food & nightlife? Literally game for anything thats 21 + and not country or rock and roll. Also sneaker shops

I was looking at the Yelp reviews for the Estate joint and it doesnt look to hot

Yessir. BC for Boston College. I got 2 years of School to wrap up and my Brother is stationed at Hanscom so were getting a place together and trying to find a spot some what in the middle.

I'm gonna look into the Waltham area. That and Sommerville are the 2 most consistent recommendations I've seen thus far.

@sakdogg815
 Thanks for the greetings. Always respected the city and the passion the fans have. Def excited to live here for a few years.

Do yall got any recommendations for food & nightlife? Literally game for anything thats 21 + and not country or rock and roll. Also sneaker shops

I was looking at the Yelp reviews for the Estate joint and it doesnt look to hot

I live in South Boston and it's ideal for young professionals. Great people, bars and downtown is real close. Somerville wouldn't be bad either but then you are dealing with the hipster cloud haha. Welcome to Boston!

I live in South Boston and it's ideal for young professionals. Great people, bars and downtown is real close. Somerville wouldn't be bad either but then you are dealing with the hipster cloud haha. Welcome to Boston!
South Boston is great, but not for people trying to get to Hanscomb or BC.  Waltham is solid, Watertown a bit cheaper, Somerville good but not as convenient.  Newton and JP if you got more money to spend.  There are a **** load of fun bars in Boston.  Fanueil Hall area and Fenway area are my most frequented spots.

South Boston is great, but not for people trying to get to Hanscomb or BC.  Waltham is solid, Watertown a bit cheaper, Somerville good but not as convenient.  Newton and JP if you got more money to spend.  There are a **** load of fun bars in Boston.  Fanueil Hall area and Fenway area are my most frequented spots.

Faneuil Hall and Fenway where all the tourists go to drink

Faneuil Hall and Fenway where all the tourists go to drink

QFT, unless you wanna pretend to be on Cheers lmao

Depends on what you do too. A lot of young people like me who work in the financial district all go out around there.

Moral of the story is, there's no shortage of bars/chicks. No matter what your vibe is

Decided to go with the Batch Yards in Everett. Look forward to possibly linking with some NTer's once I get settled in

I'm not. Too much heat dropping and that $235 tag has me :O

I'd rather double up on those crazy fluxes comin out over all star weekend

If anyone knows where those Bred air max ones that release today anywhere around Boston LMK please, i needed a sz 11 if anyone could help ill defintely reciprocate in the future..... 

Back
Top Bottom