NTers in Mass

So who's gonna be at Restock?  The sneaker convention laced is putting on in September?  15th I think.  Looking like I might get talked into doing some comedy during it... what could possibly go wrong XD
I'll be heading out should be interesting...hope to find something reasonably priced in a 13

Is that one of those, run from the mall entrance when they unlock it sorta situations?  Cuz I can usually do without or pay an extra $20 goin intl. if i have to i only run on the hardwood.
no, it's not that serious.  but if it's a hyped release, there may be a line of people camping out the day of...   

Any mom and pop stores out here in mass? I know some people are hesitant to give out info but Im out here for school and feel out of the loop. help a brutha out.

I am curious to know if there are nay Sneakerphiliacs in Amherst/ Umass.  I can't see any of ya'll past the Umass hoodies, flip-flops, and sweats.  If you are out there, holla.

I am curious to know if there are nay Sneakerphiliacs in Amherst/ Umass.  I can't see any of ya'll past the Umass hoodies, flip-flops, and sweats.  If you are out there, holla.
Zoomass is too crazy, I live the town over I would never wear a nice pair of jordans to any party in Amherst too many bros stepping on my sneakers.

Fair enough, don't want scuffs.  But I don't have that problems, I don't go to any parties I am a Grad student/ teacher - so I can't risk running into people I teach. 

Its good to see some new people in here, welcome to NT.

Last edited:
Fair enough, don't want scuffs.  But I don't have that problems, I don't go to any parties I am a Grad student/ teacher - so I can't risk running into people I teach. 
Haha you can't party with your students? I would be so pumped if I had a teacher rocking some clean J's. Props. I might try the Hadley Mall for 11's might the best and/or worst decision possible.

Anyone still interested in the cool grey 9s. Square 1 mall, sagus CHAMPS still had some pair. Not sure what sizes tho, i got a 10.5

Haha you can't party with your students? I would be so pumped if I had a teacher rocking some clean J's. Props. I might try the Hadley Mall for 11's might the best and/or worst decision possible.
Sports park in west springfield has them I saw them in the back the other day when I copped my bred 4s, not sure if to many people know they got them so you might want to try to get them there, they sometimes sell them before the release so hit them up. Springfield checking in..

Sports park in west springfield has them I saw them in the back the other day when I copped my bred 4s, not sure if to many people know they got them so you might want to try to get them there, they sometimes sell them before the release so hit them up. Springfield checking in..
Thanks ill check that place out. I got a ticket for the 11's in size 8 from Footaction in the Eastfield Mall. If anyone gets a size 8.5 or 9 would you be willing to trade for a size 8? PM me 

Dont bother with the Hadley Mall there are no sneaker stores in the mall besides Richard's

Dont bother with the Hadley Mall there are no sneaker stores in the mall besides Richard's
Ya I noticed that the other day there used to be champs or olympia down by ***** Sport Goods back in the day... Haven't been to the Hadley Mall since High-School. I know this thread isn't the most active one but if anyone gets a pair of Playoff 11's in a size 8.5 or 9, I got a size 8 I am picking up Friday if you're looking to trade. My feet are pretty small but the toe box on 11's make it a hard squeeze, if I can't find a trade I will unfortunately just sell them.

Back
Top Bottom