NTers in Mass

Stevesteve- I copped this morning on NDC was lucky enough to get through. Anyone else able to grab a pair???

Nice pick up guys I passed on the XI's because I already have a pair.
Anyone cop the IV's? I passed on them also, yellows not really my thing and I try to
Only cop OG CW's nowadays. My next pick up will be black/red XIII's I can't wait for them.
I just wish JB would use 3M on them SMH.

Nice pick up guys I passed on the XI's because I already have a pair.
Anyone cop the IV's? I passed on them also, yellows not really my thing and I try to
Only cop OG CW's nowadays. My next pick up will be black/red XIII's I can't wait for them.
I just wish JB would use 3M on them SMH.
Ya no 3M is a buzz kill for myself. My next hopeful pick up is going to be the Royal Blue 1's, hopefully they aren't too limited and are released at a local store.

I passed on the Thunders because I still haven't even touched my OG's yet haha. Plus I didn't want to deal with the aggravation. Congrats to those who did cop them. Im looking forward to the X-mas Lebrons on the 26th.

Any sneakerheads out in western mass who can help a fellow sneakerhead from time to time? Thank you.

Connetions, hook ups, I know a bit about holyoke mall but don't know anyone in mass really. Hage a few connects in N.Y. areas.

Connetions, hook ups, I know a bit about holyoke mall but don't know anyone in mass really. Hage a few connects in N.Y. areas.
Just gotta put in work. Most of the shops in the Holyoke Mall are the large chain corporation stores so having a connect in those not really gonna help much. Best bet is finding a Mom and Pop shop some where and see if you can get a connect that way.

If anyones looking for the KD Elite socks they have all 3 colors at the Champs in the Natick Mall.

Worcester by way of Somerville! Anyone got any Air Max's they're willing to let go? 90's, 95's, or 1's size 10.5

Amherst, MA here. I get my kicks at the Holyoke mall or online. Im hoping the Lebron X corks release somewhere in Western MA. 

Kinda quiet in here. Thought there would be a lil bit more convo considering the sneaker game in eastern mass. Its slow motion out here in super western mass. Lol

Kinda quiet in here. Thought there would be a lil bit more convo considering the sneaker game in eastern mass. Its slow motion out here in super western mass. Lol

Any good mom and pop shops out there???? Haven't been out that way in at least a year

How's the HOH in the Holyoke Mall?!

The HOH in the Holyoke mall is pretty good, it's what you would expect. I haven't found any good mom and pop shops though. If anyone knows of any in western, ma post them.

The HOH in the Holyoke mall is pretty good, it's what you would expect. I haven't found any good mom and pop shops though. If anyone knows of any in western, ma post them.
There are a few mom and pops shops in springfield and west springfield. I havent been to them in a while so I dont know how good they are now

My fist pick up of 2013 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom