NTers in Mass

Line as of right now. I would of been first lol I came last night but decided to went home since I didn't see anybody and I rather rest comfortably. They were making us wait til today to find out if it was a raffle or Fcfs.
how many people in line so far? do u know how many pairs they have?

Tickets have been given out at Barneys. 40 tickets to be exact. They're expecting a few more pairs tomorrow so might give extras tickets tomorrow

I got a miss call from a strange #, call 45 mins after I saw the call, it was Champs Boston, guy said raffle closed, they give it to the next person.

Yupp. The black is actually kinda nice...

But only as a like casual kick for like $75 :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I actually like them both. Take Kanyes name off them tho, and what do you got? A $20 clearance sneaker. Don't blame the dude tho, I'd do the same if so many people were on my nu** too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't get me wrong, I actually like them both. Take Kanyes name off them tho, and what do you got? A $20 clearance sneaker. Don't blame the dude tho, I'd do the same if so many people were on my nu** too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah, I'd very happily pay $125-150 for a Primeknit Boost with leather trim like that. And when you consider Nike charges what, $250 for a Flyknit Air Max, the $200 tag on this isn't the slightest bit outrageous.

Last edited:
Nah, I'd very happily pay $125-150 for a Primeknit Boost with leather trim like that. And when you consider Nike charges what, $250 for a Flyknit Air Max, the $200 tag on this isn't the slightest bit outrageous.
I'm sure some would, but what I'm trying to get at without Kanye's name attached these have zero hype...but anyway. I'm more disappointed on missing out on the Diadora Rae's

i sure hope nike doesn't expect to get the same type of hype on them nike cruz joints. they not bad looking but def inspired by yeezy which in my opinion is corny 

Back
Top Bottom