NTers in Mass

Zoo Smh

Congrats fella's. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

any outlet updates ???? 

From the outlet thread...

Wrentham, MA - Today (Sat. 9/19) around noon

They only had szs 7.5, 11.5 (display pr) and real big footer (13+, I believe) of the 3Lab5s, you gotta ask them to get them from the back. Employee said they've had them for a few weeks and were sitting on sizes forever.

Not much on hash, but it was 20% off. Best I saw were some assorted scattered LBJ 12s for $149 (I believe), Weatherman KD VIIs for $120 and one pair of 9.5 De La highs for $89.99, all before discount. Oh, and a sz 11 Jordan 1.5 Chicagos for retail ($150) minus 20%. A lot of sales on apparel, mostly 40% off retail.

At the counter they said they had a returned sz 9.5 Penny Pack, retail minus 20%, so $400.

Employee also said he expects some good stuff to come in the next few weeks in the run-up to Black Friday. Said he didn't think they had anything else hot in the back, or at least not that he knew they could sell. I asked about SBBs, he said he hadn't seen any come through.

Hope the pics are clear for everyone, sorry I didn't take pics of WMNS or Kids, or hash, but I was in a rush.

This was $79.99 before discount, 20% I believe (clearance). I think it's Tech Fleece, but I didn't ask. Multiple sizes available:

Edit - Shoot, I didn't notice they weren't on the endcap displays, but they also had FSR of the "Silk" (edited again; previously called them "China," my bad) KB IX lows (those maroonish EM ones), and other CWs of the KB IX highs. I'll see if I can find the CWs online and post pics. Didn't check szs on them....

Checked online, and I'm sorry, can't remember which Kobe highs they had. May have been Masterpiece, may have been the black/grey ones. I'm just not sure...

Last edited:
Hey what time you guys heading out to concepts tomorrow i am guessing they doing wrist bands again right just like they did for the asics collad.

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea what time Concepts releases sneakers online, when they doesn't specific (cuz I know sometimes they do)? Looking to grab the Puma Bloodbath's tomorrow

Leaving a size 9.5 Jordan 1 unc at DT expressions. Goes unclaimed after 9:30 am.

@sakdogg815 it's usually random

expressions blessed me with the raffle. These are really dope 
Was your store cash/debit only? The Expressions I hit in Springfield for my raffle this AM was. No credit cards. Said they've always been like that, and only started to take debit relatively recently (cash-only before that). Never shopped there before, so it was a bit of a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom