NTers in Mass

Just in case anyone is interested

Thanks a lot bro

Repped

Damn I haven't attended any sneaker conventions in years

If any of you Boston heads have any news on some let me know

It'd be greatly appreciated fam
if i hear of any i'll let ya know.

I did a comedy set at the last one but it wasn't quite as well stacked as the one they put on in the spring.  I'd also like to hear about any in the area, I do like going to just scope out a buncha cool **** I've never seen.

if i hear of any i'll let ya know.
I did a comedy set at the last one but it wasn't quite as well stacked as the one they put on in the spring.  I'd also like to hear about any in the area, I do like going to just scope out a buncha cool **** I've never seen.

Was that the one Laced put on over by Fenway a couple months ago?!?! If so, you did a pretty good job I laughed at a lot of your jokes.

Anyone know how Holyoke HOH handles releases? looking to cop KB8 Pythons. Im off on the release date but im not aware of how they handle releases. Thanks for any info

^ those are a general release so you shouldn't have a hard time getting these , every store in the mall should have them besides fnl

^ those are a general release so you shouldn't have a hard time getting these , every store in the mall should have them besides fnl

Was that the one Laced put on over by Fenway a couple months ago?!?! If so, you did a pretty good job I laughed at a lot of your jokes.
haha yah that was me. was a fun but definitely weird experience since the hype man had my name wrong like all day and it was just an odd lil moment but yah still a lot of fun

thanks!

Anyone looking for the Vs NT Boston Just tweeted they have pairs available for Phone Order heres the number

617 267 3400

Sizes 7,8,9,10.5,11.5-14 available

Anyone know how Holyoke HOH handles releases? looking to cop KB8 Pythons. Im off on the release date but im not aware of how they handle releases. Thanks for any info
For jordan releases they mostly do raffles and same for anything that people will camp out for

If anyone in Western Mass can get a hand on some Stealth Foams size 12 for a restock. ill pay retail and shipping with some extra cash on top to help me out. None of the FTL in Eastern Mass are getting these....

Back
Top Bottom