NTers in Mass

Haha yeah man it hurt to watch that. It's all good though, we got Doc for a few more years and we got some good young players. I'm pretty sure everyone in Mass. is rooting for the Bulls to eliminate the Heat though.

Malden checking in
pimp.gif

Just Moved from NYC to Revere, MA. I've got a couple of questions for my Boston NTers. First where can I find some hip-hop clubs (please list names and areas) where are the good sneaker spots(trying to get the foams on july 1st) AND where is good place to meet women age 20-26? Thanks in advance

damn hella late passed over this regional forum 100s of times.
from RI
but copped at Expressions downtown,niketown,X Squared
Tryed to go to the Bodega and the couple times i tryed to look for it up there,people i asked on the st didnt know what i was talking about.
peolpe kept saying a corner store,i know what a bodega is,kept repeating myself The Bodega.
is it  worth going there? thanks

^^ There's also a placed called Laced which is a bout 3-4 blocks up past Bodega. It's also just off of Mass ave.

Here's the address for it next time your in the area.

569 Columbus Avenue

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

^^ There's also a placed called Laced which is a bout 3-4 blocks up past Bodega. It's also just off of Mass ave.

Here's the address for it next time your in the area.

569 Columbus Avenue
thanks for the info

I finally got the address. Ive been looking and I walk past it everytime i check out niketown and couldnt remember where it is. Its really in the Cut, close to Berkley College of Music. But Laced, I havent seen that yet..

I grew up in Eastie, but I moved to NH when I got married. Everything costs less and is easier to do up here.

Ayo Massheads. I'm going through a mid-life crisis so to speak. I'm from worcester, and I'm a Marine now. I live in Cali, it's not so bad. The last few years I'm starting to realize that I love the Marine Corps and the armed services as a whole, I think I can make a successful living on my own, and open up my own business, or find someway to make it. I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now, and I'm doing online courses for my Bachelor's in business management.
When I get back to the states I am going to do a special duty (embassy guard) which will allow me to go virtually any country in the world for a term of 3 years, 1 year in a different country. During that time I will be able to save up a nice chunk of change, Party with ambassadors (it really happens) and finish my degree online. Then I was thinking of heading back home to Worcester, or maybe Boston and go to college at a campus, paid for by the Government. I would either take criminal justice courses and music/audio production together, or just music. My major concern is A. I miss everything about the east coast, the winters, the people, the culture, even being back home. Is it wierd that I'm unsure about embarking on my own journey back home? Don't get me wrong, I have a stable career set up as I am, but I'm not sure if I want to make the military a Career. Thoughts, comments, input anyone?

appreciate it

No. Its not weird. Home is where the heart is. And If Worcester is where your from and all. Then why not show some love, and travel bac kto the city. See what has changed and remember all your memories and all.. Thats what I did a few years ago and its crazy how towns changes so fast...

The sneaker game compared to LA and NY is alright. I mean Boston isn't nearly half as big as those cities. We do have some nice spots to cop some kicks in here, there just arent stores on every block like you would find in NY and LA.
Here's a list of some of the spots.

Bodega
Concepts
Niketown
Expressions
X Squared
House of Hoops
Laced
Awol
At the Buzzer (this is more like flight club)

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

The sneaker game compared to LA and NY is alright. I mean Boston isn't nearly half as big as those cities. We do have some nice spots to cop some kicks in here, there just arent stores on every block like you would find in NY and LA.
Here's a list of some of the spots.

Bodega
Concepts
Niketown
Expressions
X Squared
House of Hoops
Laced
Awol
At the Buzzer (this is more like flight club)

thanks for the info. is it crazy during hot releases? like for the upcoming cement 3s and Concords? i have yet to camp out for a release here. (been buying everything online). Want to figure out how it is here for those type of releases. And find out if camping out is necessary .  Especially for Concords

It gets a little crazy for the popular/hyped releases. I feel like for both the cements and the concords there will be people camping (concords will probably be the hardest to get). Back when the cool greys dropped ppl were camping out at least a day in advance.

Whats up Mass NTers. Just checking in, Its good to see this thread still going.

born in worcester and living in boston now

anyone know any bars that will be showing the fight on saturday night?

Back
Top Bottom