NTers in Mass

South Boston here.
pimp.gif
:

^^^not that i know of steve but my spot still has them..hit me up
anywhere is boston getting the xmas kobe vi?
thanks in advance

good question^ I'd like to know myself. I assume we can count out Niketown Boston because they never get anything good in.

Yeah niketown boston is only getting the lebrons and kds but not the kobes
anybody know if any stores getting them??

Sauces11, good looking out thanks . I found a pair, I got the last size 12 in the mall. I'm not sure on the Kobes if I hear anything ill post it.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

how nice are you talking?

some nice spots are:

www.lockeober.com
www.no9park.com
www.mentonboston.com

personally, my favorite "nice" place in the city is anthony's pier 4. keep in mind all these spots are pricey as hell and let me know if you need any other suggestions.. there's some very fine dining at stash's on blue hill ave.
Tell me why Stash's was open during the blizzard. My dude told me if i can open the door that means money can come in. 
roll.gif

Any spots in Boston for some snapbacks? I really just need a cheap black one or even a Red Sox one. Working on growing my hair out so all my fitteds are fitting tight lol.

Might check it out. If I dont find nothing for the low around here I can hit the classifieds.
laugh.gif

one spot that's a real gamble but could pay off is this video game store in winthrop called sudden impact, i went to cop an n64 (
pimp.gif
) and noticed the dude had a lot of vintage snapbacks like the mighty ducks, chicago bears, and a couple others for like 3 bucks a pop.

keep in mind that this was at least a month or two ago so idk what he's got now, but you never know. might come up on some real heat.

Back
Top Bottom