NTers in Mass

Just left Wrentham

They actually have some decent stuff, if you don't live too far away.
20% off hash.

Just copped some cool grey/orange zoom gloves for $35. Last pair

You end up coppin?

Copped at Sneaker Junkie Providence. From what I hear they get very limited amounts of "limited" kicks and back door to Patriots players, so was skeptical at 1st. But to my surprise they got a decent amount, to feed most of the line at least.

Ummmm..

There were some lebron 11 elites. Some grey /pink cw for 220

Two air max ones.. One red black white.. The other blue black white.. For like 60-70..

The red air max uptempos for 80 after the 20%

Scattered sizes for the Jordan 1 N7 low for 80 after the 20

Some more random lebrons and kds

Copped at Sneaker Junkie Providence. From what I hear they get very limited amounts of "limited" kicks and back door to Patriots players, so was skeptical at 1st. But to my surprise they got a decent amount, to feed most of the line at least.

Congrats bro ! They are fire

Edit: I saw your IG post before I even saw this :lol:

Last edited:
damn - thanks. my buddy said he heard some rumors, but i didn't think they'd add another one with Boylston only 20 mins away. 

Anyone knew of or been to the Eblens clearance store on Revere? Anything good? Never knew it existed. Wonder if there are other stores.

Last edited:

This was taken about 2 weeks ago, as I live nearby. Forgot To post. This is some of the kicks at the eblens clearance store in revere

Last edited:
Speaking of eblens. I'm gonna be in Lynn tomorrow, I'll probably see what's up there. Any other spots I should check out in Lynn?

*sigh* I'm heading out tonight.

Risk of rain is too high for the next few hours last time I checked so I'm not about that.

I'll be the really tall in SoL dunks if anyone else is out
Which ones you going after? I won't be copping, but out of the pack the dunk highs are the best IMO

*sigh* I'm heading out tonight.

Risk of rain is too high for the next few hours last time I checked so I'm not about that.

I'll be the really tall in SoL dunks if anyone else is out
Which ones you going after? I won't be copping, but out of the pack the dunk highs are the best IMO

I'll be copping lows and highs and maybe Janos from a skateshop down the road

I like that there are no ghost chairs. Just legit campers.

Changing gears... anyone gunning for Jordan 1.5s tomorrow? I'm hitting FTL in Holyoke, and if I strike out maybe Expressions. Thankfully hype seems pretty quiet, but those are my only 2 in-store options out here in Western MA.

Everyone cook and what they wanted today. Got my reebok x Mita x Whiz in the mail yesterday that I've been rocking all day today. Picked up the 95's at Eblens. Chicagos are sitting, no hype at all.

Got my Chi 1.5s with ease. I was pretty much the only person in the mall when I got there just before 8am. Only one other person showed up before the FTL employees finally rolled in and opened the store at 8:30.

Almost tempted to call tomorrow to see if they're still sitting and scoop a second pair. Couldn't believe how fast they sold out online, so I'm glad I decided to drag my butt outta bed at 7am and go for in-store.

Got my Chi 1.5s with ease. I was pretty much the only person in the mall when I got there just before 8am. Only one other person showed up before the FTL employees finally rolled in and opened the store at 8:30.

Almost tempted to call tomorrow to see if they're still sitting and scoop a second pair. Couldn't believe how fast they sold out online, so I'm glad I decided to drag my butt outta bed at 7am and go for in-store.
Nice. Congrats

Gracias. Anyone wanna report from their Concepts experience?
Took way too long. Even Spongie was telling the people inside to move faster. If you got a braclet last night you were good today but people without a braclet it was crazy.

You ended up going?

I really hated the whole experience. I was 105th and they didn't have my size in the highs and no wooden box for the lows. Really soured the whole thing seeing as it took 6 extra hours than what I expected.

You ended up going?

I really hated the whole experience. I was 105th and they didn't have my size in the highs and no wooden box for the lows. Really soured the whole thing seeing as it took 6 extra hours than what I expected.

When I saw on Twitter they were doing braclets I went over there Friday night. I saw your post in the SB thread but didn't see you, by the kicks you were wearing I don't know how that was possible haha. Can't believe they didn't have your size in the highs no one was getting them.

You ended up going?

When I saw on Twitter they were doing braclets I went over there Friday night. I saw your post in the SB thread but didn't see you, by the kicks you were wearing I don't know how that was possible haha. Can't believe they didn't have your size in the highs no one was getting them.

I wanted a 13 or a 14. They brought me out a 12 in the highs and a 14 in the lows and thought it'd be fine lol.

They didn't tell me it was a 12 until I was handing the dude my card

Back
Top Bottom