NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yup flash flood like yesterday. It just poured like hell over here in central jersey. And some dudes car was not havin that. Before it started raining he tried to pull into my appt complex and his car went outta gear somehow and the car locked up. Completely took out a stop sign and his car ended up on a hill lmao. Checked to make sure he was ok ofcourse

anyone have links to Facebook sneaker groups for jersey? like passaic and bergen?

Last edited:
i like

buying & selling heat nj

buying and selling kicks NJ

youll find links to other groups within these groups but its generally the same cats in them

i like

buying & selling heat nj

youll find links to other groups within these groups but its generally the same cats in them
nice thanks dude. yea i see stuff popping up. theres a apparently a bergen county one, which is my county. i can't find that.

i like

buying & selling heat nj

nice thanks dude. yea i see stuff popping up. theres a apparently a bergen county one, which is my county. i can't find that.
bergen county kickzone

buying and selling kicks bergen county, nj

buying and sellking kicks north jersey

^ bergen county is probably the best of NJ i think

someone traded me grey market bel airs for my tiffs im buying selling NJ :smh:

Last edited:
ya i think ocean county is the worst
frown.gif
 no kicks b

Any good spots out in vegas?? going out there next week, wanna get a list going of places to hit.

are the sneakerroom in jersey city and bayonne legit as far as selling jordans?? or any legit spots in the hudson county area???

Colombiano parade in ELizabeth 
pimp.gif

Me N Tres know bout dat foreign

Last edited:
Haha my fault, Tre and I were holding it down tho lol always next year. Get that buchata game up till then breh

Back
Top Bottom