NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Though

My dude really want to wife an Asian female. I don't blame you, fam

lol hope this is not directed towards me. i dont wanna wife one..  you already know bro
haha, i see you
wink.gif

It's hard enough to tell if they're Americanized or not. Not knowing that $##%$ up ya whole approach.

It's hard enough to tell if they're Americanized or not. Not knowing that $##%$ up ya whole approach.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

its safe for work

ight just checked it out...

hmmmm never tried that line..

thanks bro and nice read

"I BET you have a nice smile..."

Right after you say that, YOU smile and wait for her reaction. It’s a universal law that when someone smiles at you, you naturally smile yourself. When you say this "opener" any normal/clinically sane girl will either:

a) Crack a BIG smile
b) Smile & Blush
c) Smile and say to you..."Thank You."

while reading this i was like hmmm what if she has messed up teeth.. or she just hits you with the 
alien.gif
face..

but none-the-less ima still try it.. like i said when a girl plays me, all I say to my self is

Gucci line

**girls are like buses, miss one next 15 one coming.. **

BURR..

ill try it and wanna see how that works .

Originally Posted by moneymike88

its safe for work

ight just checked it out...

hmmmm never tried that line..

thanks bro and nice read

"I BET you have a nice smile..."

Right after you say that, YOU smile and wait for her reaction. It’s a universal law that when someone smiles at you, you naturally smile yourself. When you say this "opener" any normal/clinically sane girl will either:

a) Crack a BIG smile
b) Smile & Blush
c) Smile and say to you..."Thank You."

while reading this i was like hmmm what if she has messed up teeth.. or she just hits you with the 
alien.gif
face..

but none-the-less ima still try it.. like i said when a girl plays me, all I say to my self is

Gucci line

**girls are like buses, miss one next 15 one coming.. **

BURR..

ill try it and wanna see how that works .

Most girls can't resist good humor too. If you make em smile, it's way easier to get in. No corny pickup lines though. You gotta customize it according. You can use the scene, situation, her attire, etc. to spark a conversation. Seriously, just approach like you would any other female, and take out the "Asian" variable from your thought process and you're cash.

Most girls can't resist good humor too. If you make em smile, it's way easier to get in. No corny pickup lines though. You gotta customize it according. You can use the scene, situation, her attire, etc. to spark a conversation. Seriously, just approach like you would any other female, and take out the "Asian" variable from your thought process and you're cash.

it is too easy out here in Cali. Asians love black or mixed guys out here. Especially Filipino's. But I feel like it all depends on the girls preference. Chances are the girls you hit up on weren't feeling you to begin with (their personal taste).

it is too easy out here in Cali. Asians love black or mixed guys out here. Especially Filipino's. But I feel like it all depends on the girls preference. Chances are the girls you hit up on weren't feeling you to begin with (their personal taste).

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Start off slow with like a filipina then work your way in.

Haha......I love hearing these methods when it comes to talking about asian women.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Start off slow with like a filipina then work your way in.

Haha......I love hearing these methods when it comes to talking about asian women.

Back
Top Bottom