NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

And the subtle differences are there, too. She can't really relate to stuff that's exclusive to Black communities (not necessarily a bad thing, just a slight difference). Like one time I tried to explain the concept of "play cousins" and she just didn't get it,
laugh.gif
for what it's worth...
I'm Filipino/Chinese... I have had "play cousins" for as long as I can remember.
don't think that' exclusive domain to the black community

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Fresh...if you bag can a Hispanic woman how do you have problems scoppin an Asian one?

Lost I am.
lol.. but yea around where im from, its alot of blacks and hispanics

i gets my appearence and who i am helps me get em also... plus i know alot of hispanic girls that only date black men.. but you also get them fine +** dominicans that only date domincans..
alien.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Fresh...if you bag can a Hispanic woman how do you have problems scoppin an Asian one?

Lost I am.
lol.. but yea around where im from, its alot of blacks and hispanics

i gets my appearence and who i am helps me get em also... plus i know alot of hispanic girls that only date black men.. but you also get them fine +** dominicans that only date domincans..
alien.gif
smh.gif

It depends, there are a lot of asian girls who date/ or are open to dating black dudes......not as much as white dudes tho. And like someone already said, if you're a friend of a friend it's easier. It's also easier in college/if you take classes with them. My black friends and I (half japanese, some kinda filipino, chinese and a korean) were living good off Asian girls in college...a lot of my friends are also Asian so they trust me I guess. Random black dude approaching them at a club might be a little intimidating.
laugh.gif

It depends, there are a lot of asian girls who date/ or are open to dating black dudes......not as much as white dudes tho. And like someone already said, if you're a friend of a friend it's easier. It's also easier in college/if you take classes with them. My black friends and I (half japanese, some kinda filipino, chinese and a korean) were living good off Asian girls in college...a lot of my friends are also Asian so they trust me I guess. Random black dude approaching them at a club might be a little intimidating.
laugh.gif

you have to be friends with an asian guy and he has to put in a good word (sounds like a reference, lol). they might be scared if you tried to holler, since you are after one thing, lol. but it's so common to see asian girls with black men in cali. just to warn you, a lot of them are high maintenance.

you have to be friends with an asian guy and he has to put in a good word (sounds like a reference, lol). they might be scared if you tried to holler, since you are after one thing, lol. but it's so common to see asian girls with black men in cali. just to warn you, a lot of them are high maintenance.

Yo Fresh, after I dunk on you during the next b-ball meetup, I'll give you some pointers...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's just like any other situation to me man. Have to get the chick comfortable. A friend definitely helps.

You only tried once though?

See you on Sat bro.

Yo Fresh, after I dunk on you during the next b-ball meetup, I'll give you some pointers...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's just like any other situation to me man. Have to get the chick comfortable. A friend definitely helps.

See you on Sat bro.

Originally Posted by DMan14

High maintenance? So a white girl, latino or black are low maintenance? I mean I know a lot of asians in my life and the one's being high maintenance has nothing to really do with their race imo. It has to do with just standards of any successful girl. None of them want broke as boyfriends that are only there to mess around. I mean are half of you trying to get with an asian cause you actually like them or just cause it is to add a notch under your belt? I am sure most girls and even asians know the mentalities of men trying to do this.

Originally Posted by DMan14

High maintenance? So a white girl, latino or black are low maintenance? I mean I know a lot of asians in my life and the one's being high maintenance has nothing to really do with their race imo. It has to do with just standards of any successful girl. None of them want broke as boyfriends that are only there to mess around. I mean are half of you trying to get with an asian cause you actually like them or just cause it is to add a notch under your belt? I am sure most girls and even asians know the mentalities of men trying to do this.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
smh.gif

See you on Sat bro.
LOL.. hahah i mean i flirted with a couple of them in the past but nothing serious.. but that example just had me buggin like w.t.f., im not trying to rape you or anything..

i also to to make em comfy.. but i just thought it was funny..

yea sat at LAG man no doubt

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
smh.gif

See you on Sat bro.
LOL.. hahah i mean i flirted with a couple of them in the past but nothing serious.. but that example just had me buggin like w.t.f., im not trying to rape you or anything..

i also to to make em comfy.. but i just thought it was funny..

yea sat at LAG man no doubt

I'm Asian and I live out in California. Most Asian girls I know are pretty much assimilated into the Cali culture and are open to new things. But there are the bunch that are so stuck up and would only give the time and day to people in their own cliques or people they perceive as wealthy or hella good looking. Just a thought. 
For me, I'm done with dating Asian girls. My lady's Hispanic 
pimp.gif

I'm Asian and I live out in California. Most Asian girls I know are pretty much assimilated into the Cali culture and are open to new things. But there are the bunch that are so stuck up and would only give the time and day to people in their own cliques or people they perceive as wealthy or hella good looking. Just a thought. 
For me, I'm done with dating Asian girls. My lady's Hispanic 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom