Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

Originally Posted by Demax777

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

gap
pimp.gif

Marshalls has the 3 pack ralph Laurens for 19.99. I like cause the have the horse at the bottom.

Marshalls has the 3 pack ralph Laurens for 19.99. I like cause the have the horse at the bottom.

Wow where was this thread before I created my own.

I read through this thread and I gotta say:

Hanes tees get frayed as hell after a couple washes

Gap tees have been declining in quality for a couple years now...their v-neck are way too deep for my taste and the t-shirt material is garbage

polo tees are made for skinny people or those male models they make wear it on the package and waaayyy to lengthy

i'm starting to look into Merona, stafford, and mossimo the next time i'm at target

the jockey v-neck looks pretty solid to me:

staycool1.jpg

Wow where was this thread before I created my own.

I read through this thread and I gotta say:

Hanes tees get frayed as hell after a couple washes

Gap tees have been declining in quality for a couple years now...their v-neck are way too deep for my taste and the t-shirt material is garbage

polo tees are made for skinny people or those male models they make wear it on the package and waaayyy to lengthy

i'm starting to look into Merona, stafford, and mossimo the next time i'm at target

the jockey v-neck looks pretty solid to me:

staycool1.jpg

Jockey staycool
if you're like me an sweat a lot this shirt helps...it was a nice 75 degree day in nyc today tried it out it did feel "cool" the price is crazy high but it will be worth it in the long run. i wear dress shirts for work this should really make a difference.
last week i spent $95 on 6 shirts and 3 pairs of underwear. love the product just spent another $150.

Jockey staycool
if you're like me an sweat a lot this shirt helps...it was a nice 75 degree day in nyc today tried it out it did feel "cool" the price is crazy high but it will be worth it in the long run. i wear dress shirts for work this should really make a difference.
last week i spent $95 on 6 shirts and 3 pairs of underwear. love the product just spent another $150.

dude, how is the body...is it baggy with like extra material around the waist...and does the collar retain it's form over time and stay tight?

dude, how is the body...is it baggy with like extra material around the waist...and does the collar retain it's form over time and stay tight?

hanes - too light for me.

old navy - pretty good, but not enough room around the stomach area imo

Calvin Klein V-necks are my favorite, but hard to come around by. need to visit my local Burlington Coat Factory soon

hanes - too light for me.

old navy - pretty good, but not enough room around the stomach area imo

Calvin Klein V-necks are my favorite, but hard to come around by. need to visit my local Burlington Coat Factory soon

Uniqlo v necks are hands down the best in my opinion in terms of quality and price, old navy and american rag are also good as well

Uniqlo v necks are hands down the best in my opinion in terms of quality and price, old navy and american rag are also good as well

I just bought the Jockey stay cool v-neck and I am overly impressed... neck is tight and apex is right underneath the notch at the top of the sternum, material is great I actually felt cooler wearing it which impressed me because the selling point of the shirt was that it keeps body temps in check on warm days, length is appropriate and there wasn't too much bagginess around the body. And it came with a pair of boxers made of the same material.

My first v-neck t-shirt and I must say it lived up to the expectations...$27 for a 2 pack is steep but the quality is superb imo.

I just bought the Jockey stay cool v-neck and I am overly impressed... neck is tight and apex is right underneath the notch at the top of the sternum, material is great I actually felt cooler wearing it which impressed me because the selling point of the shirt was that it keeps body temps in check on warm days, length is appropriate and there wasn't too much bagginess around the body. And it came with a pair of boxers made of the same material.

My first v-neck t-shirt and I must say it lived up to the expectations...$27 for a 2 pack is steep but the quality is superb imo.

Back
Top Bottom