NTers....why DON'T you drink or do drugs?? VOL......Im Good

stopped drinking when i upped my training to run the LA Marathon

last drink was NYE 2012, marathon was on St. Patricks day that year (ironically).

after i finished i figured id go 6 months...a year....now its been 3 + years.

ive done 10/5ks, spartan races (completed my trifecta last year)  since then. 

dont really see myself going back to drinking

dont feel weird about it socially either, although some girls find it weird ..

weed, grew out of it after college. 

never tried anything else

Last edited:
Oh, we talking 'bout other drugs we've tried as well?

Well let's see...

-Meth
-Crack (never straight, only with Reggie)
-Coke
-Ecstasy
-Nos (not really a drug but was definitely a huge party hit when I was in HS).

Last edited:
Oh, we talking 'bout other drugs we've tried as well?

Well let's see...

-Meth
-Crack (never straight, only with Reggie)
-Coke
-Ecstasy
-Nos (not really a drug but was definitely a huge party hit when I was in HS).

The thing is besides E, you chose all the wrong vices anyone could choose. :lol:

You went straight for the ones that you weren't suppose too.

hopefully you're good!

Last edited:
I smoke but only when I've taken care of all my priorities. Doesn't cut my productivity though as sometimes I do work from home late at night (head start) or do other stuff, gives me a second wind. Definitely not a stoner though, I know some people who can't function without it. I've taken hiatus to prove to myself that I've not dependent on it.

But with that said, definitely helps with my stress and anxiety.

I don't drink as much, but I do enjoy exploring wines.

Yea mon, a bud habit is expensive.. Drink socially and smoke on rare occasion when the mood is right. 

Side note: sex when high off good dank is heavenly. Like its addictive
:lol: Rep'd THIS MAN KNOWS.

A lot of introspection when I used
I don't smoke... I only smoke clowns like you on the
Basketball court.
roll.gif

Classic.
pimp.gif

I blaze like an 8th a month now. Used to be a half a week. Just use it to sleep now and my tolerance isn't crazy anymore.

Never smoked. Not even cigarettes.

Mainly because all my man's in the hood became serious weed heads. Like they smoked soooooooo much bud that it was damn near like crack.
Dudes Asking everyone for money to buy a Nick. Their faces looking drawn in like smokey from the PJs.

Not saying that happens to everyone that smokes. But them dudes ended up like that just from their first pull and it leading to more.

Drinking now, that's something I do socially. Might not really sit in the house and drink unless I'm pregaming.

1.I never wanted to use anything that alters my way of thinking or behavior in any manner.I don't take nothing not even cold meds.

2.I've seen what alcohol does to people and it's legal and something as simple as a weed habit is costly and can be a crutch for some.

3.When did the user become cool again?

My current group of friends are some serious weed heads. I don't touch the stuff though. I tried it back in undergrad and got hungry as hell. Went to Moe's, got two big *** burritos, went home, and dozed off while halfway through the second one. I'm good on that. :lol:

drugs an alcohol too expensive for me

how can i afford my lifestyle with that included?

no bs, this is a real answer not a troll answer.

i picked Jordans over weed like a lot of my buddies at a young age.

drugs an alcohol too expensive for me

how can i afford my lifestyle with that included?

no bs, this is a real answer not a troll answer.

i picked Jordans over weed like a lot of my buddies at a young age.

Last edited:
It's really always just been drinking for me, never been as much of a smoker as a drinker.  Mollies at the festivals.  I will say that it's a good chance all 3 women I have a kid with was under the influence

Never really understood drinking alcohol, and I'm too cheap to buy drugs. I'll drink a craft beer every once in a while if I'm out with friends though.

Going on 10 years sober from drugs and 8 years ago i've limited myself to 5 alcoholic beverages a year.

Don't really drink anymore, every once in a while i'll have a sip or 2.

I smoke everyday like Nate Dogg tho

Celebrated my six month anniversary of no drinking on the 10th of this month. Feels tremendous. Honestly best thing I've ever done for myself. I quit because honestly I've partied with the best of them and just felt like that chapter of my life was over. I woke up hungover the morning after my birthday and just said enough. I've always prided myself on defining my own cool, and drinking was always something that I just did because it was a socially accepted norm, which made me feel like a follower.

I realize that Marijuana has become acceptable more and more and even legalized in many American states.
But this is a family site and we have always held a certain standard of things we will not tolerate.
Drugs being one of them.
If you want to discuss the effects drugs have on culture or how it negatively effects families thats different, but discussing it for terms of enjoyment or recommendations is a different matter all together.
We have had the same rules on nt for a while and they do still apply.

Thanks for understanding.

Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom