Nt'ers with their own place and job step in.

So id basically have 1.5 million, I would buy a house for 2-300K... Keep the car and furniture i have now. I would go back to school and proceed to be a Lawyer, With the 1.6 million I currently have i would have no problems for the time period I am in school. Upon graduation and completing the bar, Even If i managed to spend 100k a year for the 7 years, I would still have 500K left, That should still be enough to pay for my schooling...... Now spending 100k a year on "extras" while in school is pushing it, So i would def be able to make this work.

Upon remaining a lawyer for 15-20 years, I would then invest 50% of my savings to water treatment plants throughout 3rd world countries.

I would slightly upgrade my life with 50k - 100k, then put in some slight work to invest and make that 3 mil grow.

And once it grows, I'd drink it all back to 3 mil, and do it again. :nerd:

I would pay off my loans, buy a condo, upgrade my whip, treat myself to a nice trip. Definitely under a mill there. Save the rest

This hypothetical seems to lack any sticking points that would make it hard to adhere to the "maximum 1.5 milli spent" rule.

With no obligations and being able to continue working, it'd be too easy to make this scenario work.

I'd pay off all my bills and debt and it'd be smooth sailings from there on :nthat:

Last edited:
I love what I do for my career and if living off of 40k plus just one millie im good for life. Have the capital to create a business = more profit

Don't see why it would be a problem. I would definitely quit my current gig though. This no weekends off is not what's up. :lol:

This hypothetical seems to lack any sticking points that would make it hard to adhere to the "maximum 1.5 milli spent" rule.

With no obligations and being able to continue working, it'd be too easy to make this scenario work.

I'd pay off all my bills and debt and it'd be smooth sailings from there on :nthat:

There were two female coworkers getting amped because I started to laugh at their reasons for 3 mil not being enough. It really changed my view on these two people. Now I ask it just to see how people will reply.

We finna have a battle royal with the biggest asteroid size crack rock ever! Smoke til ya croak and it ain't no joke folks!

Last edited:
id want to make that 3mill 4 mill and so on

This is it.

People tend to think short term if they were ever fortunate enough to somehow someway land a lump of money. There's obvious ones though, like pay off loans and debts and other liens. But lot of people think immediately of what they can buy that they couldn't before.

I'd continue to work and then get a place for my own that I'm content with and fits my needs (not wants), and then invest the rest. Make that 3M into 30M and so on.

How would you do this? I'm thinking find a hedge fund manager that could grow the base amount exponentially and safely.

Back
Top Bottom