#NTNurses RNs (Registered Nurses)/Student Nurses Of NikeTalk Official Thread.

Changed the title of the thread.

I figured I'd make it the Nurse/Student Nurse Official Thread Of NikeTalk. :nthat:

#NTNurses. :nthat:

-Drew

She made it :nthat:

My 3rd month of working on the telemetry floor been on my own for 3 weeks. I've assimilated into the position and comfortable with policies and procedures. Still learning everyday, love the job. Going to do 2 yrs bedside and then nursing informatics. Anyone join the ANA? It's $291 would it be worth while to join?

Last edited:
My 3rd month of working on the telemetry floor been on my own for 3 weeks. I've assimilated into the position and comfortable with policies and procedures. Still learning everyday, love the job. Going to do 2 yrs bedside and then nursing informatics. Anyone join the ANA? It's $291 would it be worth while to join?

Nice! I'm 6-7 months into critical care and everyday I'm learning something. it's a never ending process. I don't plan on doing bedside long term either. 2 years or so is what I was thinking as well.

I'm not in ANA either but I'd like to know as well if it's worth it to join.

Took the NCLEX today.  Got cut off at 75 questions.  From what I'm reading, in order to fail at 75 questions you have to screw up to the point where the computer is confident that you won't bounce back in the 190 additional questions that they provide.

Any input on this?

Last edited:
Ya, you got to screw up bad, but I know people have failed in 75. Do the trick that allows you to know that you passed or not immediately

That trick has changed. You actually have to go through the whole process of putting in your credit card info. When I passed in September of last year it changed. I got the bad pop up, but when I searched about the pearson vue trick around that time I saw other people on forums posting that it was the same thing for them. If your credit card gets charged for the test that means you didn't pass and if you don't get charged you passed.

I don't know if it has changed recently again, but I know some of my co workers that passed in February said it was the same for them.

Good luck tho fam.

Last edited:
If you cut off at 75 ques and you know you really studied and answered safe and smart then you prob passed but if you want to know with 99% certainty then try to re register AFTER 24 hours with a valid cc and if you get a message saying our records indicate that you have already sched an exam then you passed, simple.

You would essentially have to answer like every ques wrong to fail at 75 ques. How many SATA did you get?

If you cut off at 75 ques and you know you really studied and answered safe and smart then you prob passed but if you want to know with 99% certainty then try to re register AFTER 24 hours with a valid cc and if you get a message saying our records indicate that you have already sched an exam then you passed, simple.

You would essentially have to answer like every ques wrong to fail at 75 ques. How many SATA did you get?

A lot. I would say over 15.

Congrats :pimp:

I start my PN program this August ...kinda nervous but we'll see how it go

Anyone in here licensed in FL? Got a couple questions regarding background reporting. Been getting some pretty vague answers elsewhere on the net

Ya boy passed!

Words can't describe how relieved I am.  I've been working as a GN since graduation and I was dreading being bumped back down to a CNA.  You're looking at the new evening shift nurse manager on a sub-acute cardiopulmonary rehab unit. 

:pimp:

Last edited:
Ya boy passed!

Words can't describe how relieved I am.  I've been working as a GN since graduation and I was dreading being bumped back down to a CNA.  You're looking at the new evening shift nurse manager on a sub-acute cardiopulmonary rehab unit. 

:pimp:

congrats my dude! it's an amazing feeling. And a life changing accomplishment. Flourish :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom