NTs favorite female is divorcing the dude she left Kanye for

nah u weak then bruh.
roll.gif

Wiz Khalifa - Dance Off:

Now that I look back at this video, it almost seems like she was just tolerating this dude all this time, waiting to cash out :smh: shorty was prolly emailing her lawyer on some "I'm pregnant now, but he don't even know it, so go ahead and add that $3k/month caveat in them papers"

:rofl: he was so happy

I don't see anything she did wrong

I don't think you have a kid and get a dude face tatted if you're being a gold digger, ask Floyd's ex Miss Jackson

If you wanna get technical aborting twins of the highest paid athlete on the planet to kick it with 2014 Nelly isn't exactly a gold digger move either....but that says more about Floyd if you think about it :lol:

No matter who you are or how much money you have

They still wife these h**s and strippers

They were like that for a reason. And they stay wit that mentality for a reAson.

A h*e gon be a h*e

Last edited:
Not all chicks have these motives bruh

The trash that these rappers/ball players are getting with have those motives.

When are they going to learn to look past just a nice butt and cute face? There are plenty of women out there that have a fatty and cute face who aren't straight up door knobs, and have somehting going for themselves.

When did it become cool for dudes with millions to be claiming these strippers/video girls? These same chicks who are letting the whole team/crew cave the back of their throats in just to be in video. I just don't get it.

Last edited:
I might be the minority on this but I think she might've really been down for this dude and things just went sour.

Amber cool...
^^^

This. But maybe I'm naive. They did get a prenup and if she was tryna get around that she would have waited till whenever it expired (or until it had been so long that she could argue that she became "dependent on the lifestyle") like Kobe's wife.

Oh well though. Two things:

1. Hope Wiz comes with better music now that he actually has something to talk about.

2. His connect is a happy man right now.

mean.gif
kinda reminds of the saying that you should never meet your heroes. That same mass has him going through it now.
He still smashed though and likely will be able to continue to smash in the near future since it's his baby's mother.

I salute bruh for going and actually caramelizing the skeezer of his dreams.

He still smashed though and likely will be able to continue to smash in the near future since it's his baby's mother.​

I salute bruh for going and actually caramelizing the skeezer of his dreams.​

No disrespect, but what the hell! So, you're telling me that 18months of him having sex with Amber Rose is worth having him not having full visitation rights for his son, and having to "PAY" her upwards of 8 figures for the next 17 years? That new age logic.

Last edited:
If you wanna get technical aborting twins of the highest paid athlete on the planet to kick it with 2014 Nelly isn't exactly a gold digger move either....but that says more about Floyd if you think about it :lol:

Floyd already took care of all her plastic surgeries, so she got what she came for apparently; A name, and a new lease on life

Last edited:
^ can't be serious

He still smashed though and likely will be able to continue to smash in the near future since it's his baby's mother.​
I salute bruh for going and actually caramelizing the skeezer of his dreams.​
No disrespect, but what the hell! So, you're telling me that 18months of him haing sex with Amber Rose is worht having him not having full visitation rights for his son, and having to "PAY" her upwards of 8 figures for the next 17 years? That new age logic.
 ​
We don't know that he will have to pay "upwards of eight figures" or not have full visitation rights yet. That's speculation. If that indeed comes to fruition then yeah, the sex was not worth all that trouble. But we don't know that yet. 
laugh.gif
 ​
I'm just saying it's cool he went from being a regular (or kinda, he was already somewhat famous when that Ye pic was taken) dude saying "that ***** bad" to actually pulling her.​

Last edited:
^ I still don't get it. That comment was made around the "Black and Yellow" time, and he was far from a regular dude. I think that some of you guys don't fully grasp or understand that quality of women that these guys have access to, but they keep taking on these DNA recepticle.

She is filing in California, so she will get paid. Pre-nup or not. She won't get half, but her getting full custody will hurt his pockets. Plus, with all of his "recreational" activities, a jugde will quickly side with her in any custody battle.

would not be surprise if wiz cheated on her and end up paying for spousal supports. figure it would be unfair for men to pay spousal supports if their lady ended up sleeping with other men.

Back
Top Bottom