NTs favorite female is divorcing the dude she left Kanye for

Wiz lost and I doubt he'll keep "hitting" his baby mama....this ain't baby boy.

Can't knock a chick like Amber up :smh:
Then he married the broad in California. Lmaooo these brothas gonna learn one day

Last edited:
Kind of sad a chick would have to stay in a relationship until a dude leave so they won't get called all these names :lol:

I know a girl who has seen Wiz cheating in the flesh. Rap Life though........

I know a girl who has seen Wiz cheating in the flesh. Rap Life though........
damn 
mean.gif

monogamy is wack to be honest....but that's a topic for another day

Wiz shouldn't of gotten married if he was gonna still be out here hitting ****.....especially if his lady ain't cool with it 

Last edited:
So you saying she a street cat?

Very bougie dominican chick..........she be on the scene though.

Bougie ratchet who still live with her mom but her IG would have you think she livin 5 star.

Last edited:
  •  
The estranged couple, who are getting a divorce, are both laying the blame on each other

Amber Rose is reportedly convinced Wiz Khalifa has been cheating on her for months.

The 30-year-old model filed for divorce from the Black and Yellow' hitmaker on Wednesday and friends say she had grown tired of his flimsy excuses for why she couldn't join him on the road.

Sources told TMZ Amber grew suspicious of the 27-year-old rapper - with who she has 19-month-old son Sebastian - when his tour began in July and he told her she couldn't come to the shows.

He reportedly told his spouse she should stay at home with their son, and the source says Amber also claimed Wiz repeatedly stressed he was their main bread winner and wanted to be left alone to make money.

However, the We Dem Boyz hitmaker is said to believe Amber is making up the allegations to cover for her own closeness to newly-separated Nick Cannon, and has also complained privately that she is a "big nag".

Despite Wiz's suspicions, Nick - who is currently living apart from wife Mariah Carey - has insisted they are untrue and he and Amber have a strictly professional relationship, following her recent signing to his NCredible Entertainment management company.

The America's Got Talent star, who has three-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe with Mariah, 44, claims he only learned that Amber was having marriage troubles  last week through her lawyers when he signed her on as a client.

The source added: "That's when Nick says he found out her marriage was on the rocks and only then did the two share break-up stories."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amber-rose-claims-wiz-khalifa-4321665#ixzz3EKOTYLKt  
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter  | DailyMirror on Facebook

I guess I'll be the first one to say it.
If this Nick thing is true...how big do y'all think his D is? Stroke game proper?
I just don't get it, b. how does dude keep smashing these broads?

I get he has money...but so do a lot of other brothas in the industry. They not catching Ws like he is though.
Illuminati?

Money and Personality + Confidence

Plus she thinks Nick is Hilarious.

Last edited:
If this Nick thing is true...how big do y'all think his D is? Stroke game proper?

I get he has money...but so do a lot of other brothas in the industry. They not catching Ws like he is though.
Illuminati?
Come on man...

MAJOR

needed 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
fam wiz had that bish on tour with him...compensating her.

Also,they have a prenup but it ultimately works in ambers favor. In the prenup it states that wiz has to pay spousal support aka.alimony. So if theyre living in a nice mansion in socal which im pretty sure they are. amber will be in a mansion, on my ***** wiz's dime. Plus he gotta pay child support. if he falls off and cant afford to maintain their current lifestyle she can sue his ***. I knew she was foul from the jump though. All strippers are. They all want to live a life they dont deserve. Stripping and selling you body is cheating at life. stripers are masters at pretending like they love you and using your natural emotions to manipulate you.
cold...Buttrue...

Also.. Same cats claiming we hate women....

:smh:

Why be surprised when on a male dominated board, we believe an ex stripper turned socialite gamed what seemed like a genuinely nice dude into a meal ticket...?

If it didn't work out and she wasn't using him, why get anything more than child support?

Why is he required to pay alimony? And why is she taking it?

Illuminati?

View media item 1194075

1 year marriage tho. Something is def fishy about that.

I wonder if they tried to work things out like married people should before reaching this point or was it just a knee jerk reaction?

Ian Conner already took to twitter and said it's not his fault lol.

Nick catching wins becuase he is safe . A new age will smith with out the box office draw

Will smith =goku of safe corny nsss
Nick cannon= gotens of safe corny nss

No homo nick is a handsome tall dude. thats all u need. Plus i heard he is one of the chillest and non corny dude in hollywood. Pretty girls and girls in general are quick to sleep to a handsome dude. Girls are more superficial than men.

He should have never gotten the sloppy seconds in the first place.

DOn't feel bad for Wiz cause he's a simp.

Back
Top Bottom