NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I agree don't worry guys they aren't loaded...bushmaster m4 anybody got one?

Don't get a bushmaster. Get a mil spec one like a Colt, DD, BCM, etc.

How you like your m4? I finally have enough saved and I'm having the hardest time deciding if I want to go ak or ar

I love it so far. Lighter than the M16s I shot in the air force. Got about 200 rounds through it and I finally got the iron sights zero'd out lol. No issues whatsoever.

My roommate is selling me his 870 for 200 bucks :pimp:

And yeah that's why I got that m&p coming my way I posted up there.

Nice. I picked up my 870 for $200 but after fees and all that it was more like $300 :\
I just paid too much for a gun too :lol: the ffl I'm using said he'd have just sold me a new m&p shield for $380. :lol: I just laughed and he told me come by next time I'm on gun broker instead.

*reads for info*

I've started to have an interest in guns.

Prepper movement seems kind of interesting.

Not really in an anti-government sort of way but more like a self-sufficiency type of way.

(I marathoned that show Revolution and it got me thinking)

Maaaaaan yall killing me with these pick ups :smh:

Till I turn 21 I'll just cop a 590 an call it a day.

16" spike length bill
13" free float quad rail
URB mag pull stock
B.A.D. lever
BCM extended charge handle
Spike tactical BCG
True glow red dot
Super 3 gun trigger
Argo grip
Extended tag down pins
60 degree short throw safety selector

All for 600 did I flourish nt?

16" spike length bill
13" free float quad rail
URB mag pull stock
B.A.D. lever
BCM extended charge handle
Spike tactical BCG
True glow red dot
Super 3 gun trigger
Argo grip
Extended tag down pins
60 degree short throw safety selector

All for 600 did I flourish nt?

Yes. Yes you did.

Personally I'd sell that heavy *** stock for a BCM unit ($60) and use the procedes to buy 30 rd mags. I'd also get rid of that red dot sight and get a good set of irons.

@richie I'll look into that I have to sit down with the gun and explore the never ending ar options lol. The store owner was upset he let it go so low

@richie I'll look into that I have to sit down with the gun and explore the never ending ar options lol. The store owner was upset he let it go so low

The only thing you really need to do right now, is get a couple hundred rounds of ammo and shoot it.

We all have personal preference, and you might like it as is and not need to change anything.

Think I might get a lighter stock cause it is kind of heavy other than that I'll probably leave everything how it is. Haven't bought any ammo yet because I have to use range ammo for it and the range I go to.

I noticed this metal rod was bent is that normal?

Think I might get a lighter stock cause it is kind of heavy other than that I'll probably leave everything how it is. Haven't bought any ammo yet because I have to use range ammo for it and the range I go to.

I noticed this metal rod was bent is that normal?
Thats the gas tube. Its supposed to be like that. I would suggest you learn to completely strip your AR, all the way down to the barrel to learn how it fucntions. So if any issues arise, you know how to problem solve and fix.

If you want a high quality lightweight stock, look into the minimalist stock

Last edited:
Shot the ar didn't shoot nothing but 20 rounds cause I had to shoot range ammo and its 15 for 20 yuck..but it shot well had no hiccups. Like Richie said that sight is off so I have to get that corrected until I grab some irons. Other than that no complaints. I field stripped it and gave it a good cleaning afterwards.

Got out to a gigantic range on some private property owned by a relative. Long story short, there's endless amounts of targets everywhere. Perfect set up for a shooting range. Targets up to 1200 yards of all different sizes.

Brought out a ton of guns and probably shot about 500 rounds total over the period of 3-4 hours.

No pics, no vids. Next time I make it out there I'll be sure to record some shooting. I really wanted to mess around with the slow-mo on my phone too..

Got out to a gigantic range on some private property owned by a relative. Long story short, there's endless amounts of targets everywhere. Perfect set up for a shooting range. Targets up to 1200 yards of all different sizes.

Brought out a ton of guns and probably shot about 500 rounds total over the period of 3-4 hours.

No pics, no vids. Next time I make it out there I'll be sure to record some shooting. I really wanted to mess around with the slow-mo on my phone too..

Up in the poconos this weekend doing something similar. Shot a poopload of clays with various rented shotties. 870s. 935s. 500s. Over/unders and then we brought these.

Good times :pimp:

Went to an outside range shot at my ar at 50 yards didn't hit a damb thing with that sight it's safe to say that's coming off for some irons asap

Tried to but it was kinda tough the officer handed me the Alan wrench but I couldn't get it to line up to save my life

Back
Top Bottom