NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Definitely DON'T pick up that RAS47, over the current production WASR. I remember when the WASR's were sub par, a few years ago...nobody wanted them. But now I hear good things about the current run. Definitely looking to pick up a WASR in 2017.

[COLOR=#red]My new pickups. Custom made (while I waited) Mil-Spec AR pistol which will be converted to SBR as soon as I get my Tax stamp in hand. 1x7 twist chambered in a true 5.56 NATO, Keymod hand guard, stainless steel trigger, Magpul grip, AFG2 and Magpul BUIS.

Full FDE Gen 4 Glock 26. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]Much appreciated my brothers. I took a hiatus from firearms but now I'm back in it. Me and 2 buddies of mine (one a police officer in Houston, another a former State Dept contractor) are planning a YouTube or Vimeo shooting show. We're just scouting out an outdoor range or personal range that would let us film. Our slant is that we're just 3 regular black guys who are NRA members that love to shoot. We want to be a positive influence in the African-American arms market while still being able to appeal to the overall gun community. Wish us the best my homies. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]Much appreciated my brothers. I took a hiatus from firearms but now I'm back in it. Me and 2 buddies of mine (one a police officer in Houston, another a former State Dept contractor) are planning a YouTube or Vimeo shooting show. We're just scouting out an outdoor range or personal range that would let us film. Our slant is that we're just 3 regular black guys who are NRA members that love to shoot. We want to be a positive influence in the African-American arms market while still being able to appeal to the overall gun community. Wish us the best my homies. [/COLOR]

How do you feel about Colion Noir?

[COLOR=#Red]I appreciate the homie! He's actually an inspiration. Though I have actually done a few vids on YouTube before I knew about him back in 2012 my production quality was crappy and I only got 25k views. But the people loved my info which was Trump tight. But he's the benchmark as far as production. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]I appreciate the homie! He's actually an inspiration. Though I have actually done a few vids on YouTube before I knew about him back in 2012 my production quality was crappy and I only got 25k views. But the people loved my info which was Trump tight. But he's the benchmark as far as production. [/COLOR]

Best of luck to you guys. With cameras getting better and cheaper im sure you guys can put together some great looking vids. The dynamic of the different professions should be interesting to watch.

Shot a gun for the first time in my life this past weekend at the shooting range for my boys birthday. There were four of us and they were all mad scared of the gun. Had to show them proper gun safety (NJROTC air rifle team taught me the basics), pointing the weapon down range, how the safety worked on the G19 Gen 4. My boys girl had the gun jam on her and she was waiving it around but I told her to chill and hand it off to me, sure enough after I cocked the chamber back a live round popped out. Let them know to always ensure there's no round in the chamber. But I'm gonna take my girl within the next few days and I wanna cop me a handgun once I turn 21 in two months. I wanna learn more though, even progress to shotguns, assault rifles, and evening range rifles. I'm in love!

Shot a gun for the first time in my life this past weekend at the shooting range for my boys birthday. There were four of us and they were all mad scared of the gun. Had to show them proper gun safety (NJROTC air rifle team taught me the basics), pointing the weapon down range, how the safety worked on the G19 Gen 4. My boys girl had the gun jam on her and she was waiving it around but I told her to chill and hand it off to me, sure enough after I cocked the chamber back a live round popped out. Let them know to always ensure there's no round in the chamber. But I'm gonna take my girl within the next few days and I wanna cop me a handgun once I turn 21 in two months. I wanna learn more though, even progress to shotguns, assault rifles, and evening range rifles. I'm in love!

Awesome fam. It's a good and bad habit. It is like shoes, but more expensive lol

Sounds great. Keep us posted...will definitely support! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Sounds great. Keep us posted...will definitely support! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

[COLOR=#Red]Thank you my brother in arms. Your well wishes may be actually paying off haha. One of the vendors I deal with is a firearm enthusiast and we were talking...just so happens that he has a private area in his land where he shoots. He said I'm welcome anytime, but instead of instantly springing my plan in him, I'm going to take my time and develop a more solid relationship with him. People have to really trust you before asking for stuff like this. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]My newest pickup (today). The Galil Ace 7.62 "pistol" with side folding "brace" :lol:. So one of my investors is an arms dealer and he hooked me up with the Galil. Just think of it as the classiest version of an AK-47 that you can find. Basically it's the Israeli's take of the AKM yet modernized. It's solid, accurate, and still AK tough. When I started my business I wasn't bringing in any revenue and times got hard so I had to sell ALL my firearms, including my sweetheart all black Glock 26. Now I'm slowly rebuilding. Got 3 in the last week.

I'm all about SBRs and pistols. I'll give a range report on both my shorties after a range trip tomorrow. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]Range report. The AR-15 pistol shot well, as expected. With that stock brace it's a rifle no if ands or buttstocks about it. I even shot the Glock 26 out to 50 yards and that was a fun challenge. But let's get to the star of the show...

That Galil ACE PistolBR (ACE means modernized Galil, not the original ) is simply the best gun I've ever had the opportunity to shoot bar none! The cost of $1800 is justified in a way that even north of $2000 and it's still worth it. It's the Lamborghini of Kalashnikov derived firearms. The tolerances are extremely tight, it takes Ronnie Coleman to remove and re-insert the dust cover. When you shake the gun, not one thing rattles or makes a sound. It's weight is so reassuring. Feels like a continuous block of metal.

The accuracy blew my mind...especially with ultra crappy TULA ammo 7.62x39. It feels so natural shouldered. The trigger though a bit long travel-wise, has a distinct and positive break. IWI, the state Israeli firearm manufacturer got this right. Read around on the internet from respected reviewers...they are all saying the same. I forgot my front sight adjustment tool so I had to hold under since it was shooting high. I still recorded amazing results considering I haven't shot any weapon in almost 2 years. Note the Galil ACE comes in 5.56 NATO, as well as 7.62 NATO in a full size rifle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]So you may or may not have heard me mention that I'm all about short rifles and pistols. Well let me qualify that statement.

There's a saying in the photog world that the best camera is the one that you have with you at the time. Well gentlemen I believe the same is true about firearms. This is coming from a guy who's first ever rifle was a sniper platform with Leupold tactical glass and 1000 rounds of 77gr match grade 5.56 ammo that came out to around $1 per round.

But ask me how many ranges in my immediate area allowed for shooting beyond 100 yards? The answer was 0. So now I was stuck with an 18.5 inch accurized safe queen. Ok so I did add an EOTech to it later but I could have just bought a $800 AR if I was going to do that.

A few years later I bought a Zastava PAP M92 Serbian AK Pistol as a novelty item since it was only $600. I was thinking that it would be a cheap fun plinker that shoots cheap Russian surplus ammo. But as I began to become familiar with it and I swapped to more functional picattiny hand guards I began to appreciate its utility. A firearm that is compact enough to fit in a small knapsack, yet with all the capacity and firepower (albeit slightly diminished due to shorter barrel) of its full size rifle counterpart. With practice accuracy became as Good as the full sized as well, or at least pretty close. You can shoot well at 200-300 yards with shorties...and remember that's 2-3 football fields, more than adequate unless you live on a ranch :lol:

As shown below, I like that I can fit all that firepower in a medium sized hiking backpack complete with ammo, mags, safety equipment, and even some range snacks (the smell of chordite makes men "hungray" :lol: ) and not look like the wannabe operator type that wears Coyote brown ammo pouches with his blood type on it. For instance yesterday after the range I was craving Hooters. I didn't want to leave that bag in the vehicle so i brought it in with me. Nobody even suspected I had a World War Z survival kit in my bag. So anyway that's my reasoning, YMMV.

Next I'll talk about SBR vs Rifle "pistols". Not much difference physically, a WORLD of a difference paperwork and legal-wise.

[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom