NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Picked up my Springfield Range Officer yesterday and hit the pistol range. My cheap and trusty Kimber Custom II out shoots all of them. I highly recommend one.

Last edited:
Picking up a Glock 23 Gen 4 Grey frame tomorrow. Been eyeing it for a minute. All I'll need is my shotgun and I'll feel complete.

Where (online) are you guys buying rounds ( brass) for the range? Looking for better prices than I'm getting for my 9 and 45.

Where (online) are you guys buying rounds ( brass) for the range? Looking for better prices than I'm getting for my 9 and 45.
I need to know this as well. Bought some 9mm brass MaxxTech from Lax Ammo and it was trash. Lax wouldn't give me a refund I had to contact the manufacturer.  I received the check last week.

How much are you paying though? For every 500 or 1000 rds ? 

Last edited:
I myself have been buying at the shows. Price wise, it can't be beat. The only downfall is the fluctuation on prices due to any man made 'event'.

Some of the prices i paid over the years.
2015 500rds of .223 (steel) $130
2016 1000rds of .223 (brass) $300
2016 1000rds of 9m (brass) $90
all reloads

New addition. Got a really good deal on it. Excited to run some rounds though it.

Last edited:
Popped my cherry today. Shot about 200 rounds from my G19 Gen 4. Can't stop thinking about the next time I go to the range :lol:

G43 will be my next pick up for EDC. You can always get a mag extender for the 43 for +1, +2, or +3 .

I shot 150 rds a few weeks ago. I like it more that the G26 .

Any help?? Trying to decide between a Springfield XDS or a Glock 43. 1st time carrying and I am nervous about the gun showing to much. I wear fitted clothes and gym shorts. I was thinking about getting a .380 but to many people have discouraged me from it. Any ideas?

Here are my toys. My AR is a S&W M&P15 lower with a Daytona Tactical 16" upper, Century Arms RAS-47 with Magpul furniture and lastly my Remington 870 with Magpul furniture. They were built to have fun at local BLM/open land shooting, not bench queens at the local range :tongue:

Any help?? Trying to decide between a Springfield XDS or a Glock 43. 1st time carrying and I am nervous about the gun showing to much. I wear fitted clothes and gym shorts. I was thinking about getting a .380 but to many people have discouraged me from it. Any ideas?

I've posted this before but my EDC is a Walther pps 40 7+1 it's 1 inch wide I can carry in bball shorts and a tee shirt and no one can tell I'm a husky guy so I needed something that won't imprint

Back
Top Bottom