NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

The fmj price is real good all though academy and sportmans warehouse still doin federall 115 grain at 13.99 in storr. The hollows not so much unless you haveeee to have HSTs. Saw Federal Punch just this a.m from Federal at 18.99 per box of 20. Sig always has 50 for 50 v crowns and cabelas will occasionally have silvertips fot 14.99. Midway will have underwood at 19-23. I get it if your an HST guy though.

I got a TON of stuff on order comin in next week. Buncha 30-30, stingers, black talons, green tips. I am excite.

The fmj price is real good all though academy and sportmans warehouse still doin federall 115 grain at 13.99 in storr. The hollows not so much unless you haveeee to have HSTs. Saw Federal Punch just this a.m from Federal at 18.99 per box of 20. Sig always has 50 for 50 v crowns and cabelas will occasionally have silvertips fot 14.99. Midway will have underwood at 19-23. I get it if your an HST guy though.

I got a TON of stuff on order comin in next week. Buncha 30-30, stingers, black talons, green tips. I am excite.
Give up your black talon connection or get reported you selfish S.O.B! :rofl: Yeah I carry 124 grain Hydrashok so the HST’s weren't a must. The 100 rounds of Federal I got are scheduled to ship in 15 days :sick:. They also had two 6920’s in the display case at $1,200 a piece. Hopefully the buyers fatigue/remorse is setting in on the panic buyers.

F115FE9F-0345-4CE5-B53B-2417E78B6F90.jpeg

Anyone tell me abiut this gun?
Saw it today when i went to look for ammo

If you cop it you are automatically affiliated with the 90s era dipset.

Haha one of the OG "wonder " nines. Very heavy but good gun. Nightstand joint for sure. That was the last time Rugers werr widespresd duty pieces. For whatecer reasom the SR series of early 2000s didnt get much too hype in the LEO or civilian communities. Most Rugers are great guns though. I had a sr45 that jammed alot in the break in period but it was still cool. Never owned a P but id buy one for that price if i wanted a nighstand .45

Screenshot_20210123-065731_Chrome.jpg

April 18, 2020 :smh:

Federal sellin .45 30 a box. Im gunna pass. I guess im jus done shooting awhile till we see how this shakes out. Just hope and pray prices do come back down this year

Last edited:
F115FE9F-0345-4CE5-B53B-2417E78B6F90.jpeg

Anyone tell me abiut this gun?
Saw it today when i went to look for ammo

First weapon I ever purchased was a Ruger p89! Fantastic handgun. Battle tank!

Wish I still had it.

You can get a brand new one for $550. $325 doesn't seem to be a bad price depending on its condition.

Ammo seek is weak tbh.

Cabelas/bass pro is the hardest because you have to click through everything and get lucky but pro cheapest

Budsgunshop
Primary Arms
Botach
Grabagun
Freedom Munitions
Targetsportsusa (been hit for months)
Sportman warehouse outdoors
Lax ammo
Steinel
CCI
FEDERAL (PROB YOUR BEST BET)
palmetto state armory
Sig Sauer
Kygunco
Classic firearms
J&g Sales

Ammo seek is weak tbh.

Cabelas/bass pro is the hardest because you have to click through everything and get lucky but pro cheapest

Budsgunshop
Primary Arms
Botach
Grabagun
Freedom Munitions
Targetsportsusa (been hit for months)
Sportman warehouse outdoors
Lax ammo
Steinel
CCI
FEDERAL (PROB YOUR BEST BET)
palmetto state armory
Sig Sauer
Kygunco
Classic firearms
J&g Sales
I found this gem in my “files”. Post Sandy Hook, Wal Mart selling 9mm ammo. What a time :lol:
image.jpg

Word. I never tried buying ammo online. Seems like I may be restricted from doing so since I live in Massachusetts and Wal Marts up in NH stopped selling ammo too

Lol all those quantities would be x10 if that was current. This was right after it set in this pandemic **** was here to stay... unfortunately i was stocking up on greenery instead of ammo at that particular time in history lol. Feelsbadman.

I found this gem in my “files”. Post Sandy Hook, Wal Mart selling 9mm ammo. What a time :lol:

I learned my lesson during Sandy Hook. I had very little ammo on hand before that. I used to line up at Academy Sports 2-3 days a week just to get 3 boxes.

I loaded up once things started to normalize again.

ZQI 9mm 124 Grain - $7/Box of 50

I bought almost 3,000 rounds for $0.14 per round.

Perfecta 223 - $8.94/Box of 50
Perfect 9mm 115 Grain - $6.94/Box of 50
ZQI 5.56 SS109 M855 62 Grain - $9.97/Box of 30
ZQI 7.62x51mm M80 - $6.94/Box of 20

American Eagle 5.56 XM193 55 Grain - $30/Box of 120

Federal Lake City 5.56 XM193 - $124/Ammo can of 420

Red Army Standard 7.62x39 - $3.36/Box of 20

There's a lot more that I could post. I just wanted to show a few examples of some of the better deals that I've found over the years.

jewseejay jewseejay You’re smart my dude, talons are a collectors item!!

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 :wow: Jesus, ZQ1 and Perfecta used to be my Wal Mart go to in .308!! Me being the genius I am, I was working so much over the past few years I let my ammo supply slip and got in the habit of buying the night before I went to the range luckily I started somewhat building back up around this time last year. Lately ive been magazine stocking because that was what hit me the hardest after Sandy Hook. You got any of that Perfecta for sale? :nerd::rofl:
B6E95DC4-565B-4C12-AFFC-D32DB93ADD90.jpeg

I learned my lesson during Sandy Hook. I had very little ammo on hand before that. I used to line up at Academy Sports 2-3 days a week just to get 3 boxes.

I loaded up once things started to normalize again.

ZQI 9mm 124 Grain - $7/Box of 50

I bought almost 3,000 rounds for $0.14 per round.

Perfecta 223 - $8.94/Box of 50
Perfect 9mm 115 Grain - $6.94/Box of 50
ZQI 5.56 SS109 M855 62 Grain - $9.97/Box of 30
ZQI 7.62x51mm M80 - $6.94/Box of 20

American Eagle 5.56 XM193 55 Grain - $30/Box of 120

Federal Lake City 5.56 XM193 - $124/Ammo can of 420

Red Army Standard 7.62x39 - $3.36/Box of 20

There's a lot more that I could post. I just wanted to show a few examples of some of the better deals that I've found over the years.

SMH you cleaned house. Good for you man!

I used to cop a lot at Walmart, I stocked up a couple K in 223/556, 9 & 22 between 2013-2015 then I got comfortable and stopped.

lmaoooo I’m not even sure why I didn’t think about ammo sitting at Walmart and being put on sale to just get rid of it once they weren’t gonna sell it anymore.

the good ole days when you could walk into WM and buy mad ammo and AR’s.

Crazy you can't even get trash range ammo these days. It was already bad but the capitol building fiasco has made it worse than ever.

I wish that I could say that I’ve noticed a pattern. I usually go on my lunch break, sometimes they will have what I need.

How do y’all score ammo from restocks at cabelas/bass pro?

What I’ve read cabelas/ bass pro has stopped doing online orders because bots were buying everything up.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturdays in person at time of open are your best bet for finding ammo per Reddit. Personally I can confirm Saturday was successful for me. I’ll go back this up coming Saturday and report back.

trying to score some sig ammo but I’m not sure what time their site gets updated.

Back
Top Bottom