NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

FN GANG CHECKING INNNNN:smokin
76E82B44-7CE8-4D86-8C6F-0CA8227670EF.jpeg

Been wanting this one for a minute FN509 Tactical…found it for 719 out the door plus the 120 e credit which brought it down to 599 when it’s all said and done…waiting on my obsidian 9 to be released from jail…but I’ll get busy with my obsidian 45 til then

ice shattered ice shattered good guesses my boy those guns are definitely on the list
Fabrique Familia!! :nthat::nthat::nthat: You’re going to love it man. Especially when you throw in your Obsidian! Assuming you came across that on that same deal I saw in the R/Gundeals sub on Simmons a few days ago?

Fabrique Familia!! :nthat::nthat::nthat: You’re going to love it man. Especially when you throw in your Obsidian! Assuming you came across that on that same deal I saw in the R/Gundeals sub on Simmons a few days ago?

Correct same deal! I actually missed it cause I hesitated but signed up for the in stock alert and they had one left…I took it as a sign:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Correct same deal! I actually missed it cause I hesitated but signed up for the in stock alert and they had one left…I took it as a sign:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: I already have one and when I saw that deal i almost fainted! You for sure came up with yours at that price. 147, 150 grain sound amazing coming out of the Obsidian too.

Appreciate it FN brethren…yep that was it…got it back 34 days later not too bad if only cans were that quick
:pimp: :pimp: im glad you got it back man! My .22 can on the 502 is the Dead Air Mask and I absolutely love it. It was actually a toss up between the Mask and the Oculus but the Mask just felt like a tank plus everybody swears by it. Dont really think you can go wrong with the Oculus though and another sleeper is the YHM Phantom, my boy has one and its identical in sound to my Mask. You getting a .22 can for that SBR’d P90??

:pimp: :pimp: im glad you got it back man! My .22 can on the 502 is the Dead Air Mask and I absolutely love it. It was actually a toss up between the Mask and the Oculus but the Mask just felt like a tank plus everybody swears by it. Dont really think you can go wrong with the Oculus though and another sleeper is the YHM Phantom, my boy has one and its identical in sound to my Mask. You getting a .22 can for that SBR’d P90??
I have the yhm turbo k coming for the ps90…thinking about the 22 can for the 5.7 I have

ice shattered ice shattered inspired me to stop being lazy and check my firing pin on my scorpion…it didn’t pass so I sent it off today…let’s see how Cz responds

Update my Scorpion’s firing pin was all good. CZ kept me updated along the way and it should be delivered back to me tomorrow or Tuesday. Hoping to have my stamp back this week for the SBR.

Update my Scorpion’s firing pin was all good. CZ kept me updated along the way and it should be delivered back to me tomorrow or Tuesday. Hoping to have my stamp back this week for the SBR.
Yes sir! Glad you’re good now man, better safe than sorry. When you start running that Scorpion suppressed you’ll have a case full of subsonic 9mm on order the second you leave the range!

Last edited:
. You can legit safe check it. Good thing you caught it AND had cz fix it.

I would still either file the edges of the firing pin block’s chamber OR just be really anal about checking the block.

Last edited:
you can use the internet to create one-time credit cards for online purchases. Likewise, you can also buy prepaid VISAs with cash

Then you can't earn points/miles/cashback.

The one time use cards are still tied your name/address. Same with the prepaid cards if you use them online they need your name/address

Back
Top Bottom