NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I’m loafing on SBRing mine

You SBR everything huh? Lol
Nah I just did my ps90 and scorpion. The most annoying part was the paperwork and wait. I’m not taking them out of the state so it was no biggie. Even if I was I could just fill out the paperwork. I like to have the guns look how they were intended to look so I shred those two.

8869A2ED-E51D-4928-97A1-0E1E3E78B8E2.jpeg

Fn rebate pack touched down…snagged some really cool patches as well

Okay so I pulled a Velle47 Velle47 and bought the YHM T2 Turbo this morning literally a month after I said I was done with NFA stuff for a while since all my cans were home. Deal was too sweet though, it was an open box but brand new can without the mounting system or tools so it was $300. They’re compatible with dead air mounts and i already have those on my 5.56 rifles, already have a gift card from earlier this year for silencershop so the stamp is half off and all i need now is the keymo dead air adapter and im sitting right over $600 all said and done. Hello eforms my old friend :smh: :lol:

Okay so I pulled a Velle47 Velle47 and bought the YHM T2 Turbo this morning literally a month after I said I was done with NFA stuff for a while since all my cans were home. Deal was too sweet though, it was an open box but brand new can without the mounting system or tools so it was $300. They’re compatible with dead air mounts and i already have those on my 5.56 rifles, already have a gift card from earlier this year for silencershop so the stamp is half off and all i need now is the keymo dead air adapter and im sitting right over $600 all said and done. Hello eforms my old friend :smh: :lol:

I WONT SAY A WORDDDDD…I saw that deal and thought it was too good to pass up glad a NT breh ate off it

Last edited:
I WONT SAY A WORDDDDD…I saw that deal and thought it was too good to pass up glad a NT breh ate off it
I appreciate it man! I was actually the one who posted the deal, I had saw them a few days ago and learned my lesson about posting a deal before I actually get mine so this time I waited until I got confirmation on my order then posted in the gundeals sub and they went super fast. Im a glutton for punishment damn it. :lol:

What are you guys thoughts on the CZ P 01?
Damn near anything from CZ is gtg in my eyes. :pimp:

I've got the bigger brother, the SP-01, and it's a smooth, soft shooter. By far the least recoil and muzzle rise of any pistol I've shot. But it is massive, and pretty useless as anything but a range toy. The P-01 is perfect size and weight so you can still conceal and carry it. I regret not getting the P-01 instead.

The only criticism I would offer is the trigger is heavy af in double action, and a little bit mushy in single action. But there are ways to remedy that.

Swapped out the stock rubber grips w some rosewood ones :smokin
96090490-A1FD-465F-9D25-56033BBC37B6.jpeg
Funny, I bought this same gun a few years ago. It came with the rosewood grips and I swapped them out for the black rubber grips (I ended up swapping back, the rubber grips better but the rosewood looks too nice)

Saw one I liked but never shot one. I was thinking it shoots like a CZ 75. How do you like it?
Long and short

Long; thought I hated handguns turns out I hated poly strikers. Went from XD-S mod2 to cz 2075 rami d. Rami was a lemon so cz replaced with p01 and brass grips free.

Short; shoots great don’t envy anyone else’s handgun. Never malfunctioned.

The only Con is you’ll need a custom holster and if I install a flat trigger I’ll be over 1200 in a carry smfh

Long and short

Long; thought I hated handguns turns out I hated poly strikers. Went from XD-S mod2 to cz 2075 rami d. Rami was a lemon so cz replaced with p01 and brass grips free.

Short; shoots great don’t envy anyone else’s handgun. Never malfunctioned.

The only Con is you’ll need a custom holster and if I install a flat trigger I’ll be over 1200 in a carry smfh
What holster are you running?

Funny, I bought this same gun a few years ago. It came with the rosewood grips and I swapped them out for the black rubber grips (I ended up swapping back, the rubber grips better but the rosewood looks too nice)
Nice! for some reason, the CA compliant version of this gun comes w rubber grips instead. Def agree, can grip the rubber ones better but the wood grain makes it look much more classy

This is what i run, t2 with keymo is the way. its a solid can, i have about 1k rounds through it so far!

Form 3 on my open box T2 Turbo got approved and can shipped today :pimp: . Hopefully I can get in at my FFL and get certified sometime next week and get my hands on it and start the painful part of the wait for the 4th damn time.
Took me 6months on eform 4. I have buddies getting theirs back in less then 5 months!

Back
Top Bottom