NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I love the feel of my S&W M&P 9mm but I'm also a novice on guns.

For you guys suggesting or have the Springfield handguns, does that extra safety feature on the grip feel extra? I held one at the shop when I bought my M&P and felt almost like it's something more you have to focus/do in order to get a round off. Like in a high stress situation it would trip you up. Is that the case? Just wondering

I have shot my cousins XD and I wasn't a fan because of that very reason. He doesn't seem to mind though. I think it's one of those things that the more you practice the more you get accustomed to it being there so you subconsciously learn to live with it. IMO if I'm ever in a high stress situation I want to be able to defend myself/family without any hiccups. Not saying that the grip feature would be a hiccup I just feel better using a firearm without it.

I will say that the XD is a great pistol. Perfect for home defense or as a concealed carry. My cousin said their customer service is great as well.

Last edited:
The G43 is a single stack 9mm that only has the capacity of 5+1. its a smaller firearm which means that you have to have a very disciplined shooting form or you'll run into problems.

your best buy is to go to the range, try it out and see which you like to shoot the best. Guns aren't like shoes once you buy them, that's it. No taking it back.
this when I first got my G43... I would limpwrist the hell out it.... hit the range on the regular like 2-3 times a week worked out all the kinks

I have shot my cousins XD and I wasn't a fan because of that very reason. He doesn't seem to mind though. I think it's one of those things that the more you practice the more you get accustomed to it being there so you subconsciously learn to live with it. IMO if I'm ever in a high stress situation I want to be able to defend myself/family without any hiccups. Not saying that the grip feature would be a hiccup I just feel better using a firearm without it.

I've heard of the safety breaking and disabling the gun.

Also not a fan of that safety. You can't manipulate the slide without that being depressed (if I remember correctly)

Just purchased my first gun, ended up going with a Glock 19 Gen 3. I liked the feel of the non-textured grip better on the Gen 3 than the textured grip on the Gen 4.

I really narrowed it down to either that or the Ruger SR9 in person before I purchased, but I just liked the Glock a little better overall.

Last edited:
nice pickup how much you get it for?

love glocks man I have a glock 19 gen 4 used it as my duty weapon when I was in LE real reliable never really had any malfunctions when shooting at the range either.

Man I picked up a colt expanse this week too. Luckily mine came with the dust cover and forward assist.

First ar and can't wait to shoot it.

Man I picked up a colt expanse this week too. Luckily mine came with the dust cover and forward assist.

First ar and can't wait to shoot it.

Nice pick up! I don't think they are producing the CE1000 Expanse models anymore (without the dust cover and FA). I haven't made it out to the range with mine yet. Keep me updated on how yours shoots!

Went to my local gun store to pick up some ammo and left out with this:

New LCP 2. Paid 290 out the door for it. Now to explain this to my lady smh. Wish me luck bros haha!

Got my form1 back on a 300blk, but more importantly a CZ Scorpion. I've had more fun with my scorpion than anything else at the range, HIGHLY recommended.

Just waiting on some Dead Air cans now

Last edited:
It's [emoji]128293[/emoji]. The only thing I regret is slightly panicking and putting money down on that Russian Vepr fm-ak47-11. Hopefully president Trump will open the gates and let the Russian AK's run free in the U.S.
Really, I DON'T regret though...the rifle is sick! "It's gonna be great"

Whatchu mean hopefully trump will let russin ak's run free here? I aint up on gun politics like that, i thot we can get choppas at anytime.

It's [emoji]128293[/emoji]. The only thing I regret is slightly panicking and putting money down on that Russian Vepr fm-ak47-11. Hopefully president Trump will open the gates and let the Russian AK's run free in the U.S.
Really, I DON'T regret though...the rifle is sick! "It's gonna be great"
I hadn't gotten an AK so far, but I'm hoping that with Trump the Russian gun market will be free and open, driving down prices on both AKs and ammo.

(If we have to have Trump as president, I'm at least trying to see the positives of it...)
Whatchu mean hopefully trump will let russin ak's run free here? I aint up on gun politics like that, i thot we can get choppas at anytime.
Nah, when Russia invaded Crimea/Ukraine, Obama punished Putin by shutting down imports of Russian firearms

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...ation-bans-import-of-popular-russian-firearms

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/07/oba...ght-russian-arms-manufacturers/#axzz4PcP2GGiL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...6cbbde-2e0a-11e4-994d-202962a9150c_story.html

Btw, new Chinese guns are blocked from import for a different reason: Chinese manufacturers kept "accidentally on purpose" shipping full auto weapons to American gun runners & gangs:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ns-us-china-relationship-chinese-manufactured

Last edited:
Most of the AK's out there are either Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian or (recently) US made.

Russian AK's are generally regarded as He best/gold standard, but a few years as part of the sanctions against Russia we stopped allowing importation of Russian made rifles.

Just went and picked up a sig p229 legion. Gotta wait for the background check ... while there I seen a real dope spartan micro .380 sig I may pick up when I get p229

I love Cali. But they jus make you wanna break the law by carrying illegally wit their must have very good, valid reason for a ccw...now we gotta jump through hoops to buy ammo, sheesh...

Ok rant over....

Did my handgun permit class today. We had to take 50 shots from 3,5,and 7 yards after our written test. Dumb easy. Still love my XD Mod 2 in 9mm.

Did my handgun permit class today. We had to take 50 shots from 3,5,and 7 yards after our written test. Dumb easy. Still love my XD Mod 2 in 9mm.

Here in Illinois it's 30. 10 from each distance, but we had to do it from 5, 7 and 10.

I love mine also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom