NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

About to go to the range.
20191011_170528.jpg

Last edited:
So who in here has the p365? If so, how’s it shoot? It’s crazy how small that gun is and still fits 10 rounds of 9mm or more with the extendo’s. I really want one as a pocket gun...but my 43 will do for now.

So who in here has the p365? If so, how’s it shoot? It’s crazy how small that gun is and still fits 10 rounds of 9mm or more with the extendo’s. I really want one as a pocket gun...but my 43 will do for now.

I've shot the p365 and the p365 xl and I prefer the xl. I'm really thinking about getting rid of my shield and by the p365 xl

I highly suggest getting some training, especially those of you all in here with that heat. While I have been extensively trained by the Govt, I put my ego aside and took extra training out of my own pocket with active duty and former Spec Op guys. As a matter of fact some of that very training saved my life without me even pulling the trigger (vehicle egress, and cover maneuver). See if there are any live killhouse training opportunities in your area, learning how to clear a house could save your life someday.

I highly suggest getting some training, especially those of you all in here with that heat. While I have been extensively trained by the Govt, I put my ego aside and took extra training out of my own pocket with active duty and former Spec Op guys. As a matter of fact some of that very training saved my life without me even pulling the trigger (vehicle egress, and cover maneuver). See if there are any live killhouse training opportunities in your area, learning how to clear a house could save your life someday.

Agreed. The S12 events look good. Everything from basic pistol skills to expert rifle skills.

Pretty rough shape but I'm going to have it professionally restored. Model 1892 chambered in 32-20 produced in 1907. A varmint gun or whitetail at the appropriate distance. Was my grandfathers.

My grandma also gave me an Iver Johnson 38 safety automatic produced in 1894 or 1895 that was his. It's pretty much flawless save for someone removing the front sight, likely to make it easy to slide in an out of a boot or jacket pocket.

Back
Top Bottom