NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

20201219_234827.jpg

Picked up a Maverick 88 tonight
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

First time in this thread. Times are crazy right now. Some sick guns in here :pimp:

I have a Remington 870 Super Mag wood grain and am so glad I bought it earlier this year in the pandemic.

Even more so now that I found out Remington is selling off in pieces.

Why awful, tho? Makes my Bren even sweeter.

And if y’all don’t throw some telescopic braces on them pc pistols.....this is niketalk!

Its not that its awful its obv a good gun its jus that when you compare it to an AR it really doesnt compare. Significantly bulkier and heavier with the same accuracy. Theres almost no advantages. Now when you chanber it in 6 5 or 7.62 or better yet .308 like it was intended then it has a much better reputattion but from all ive read squad snipers in Afghanistan and such prefer the ol m14 as a designated DMR. Maybe thats more a factor of availibility than preference but jus what I consistantly read. Zero field expierence with it.

Nah I got you. Scars are heavy. I would only really consider in .308

762 is nice but not super eager to get into the platform with a for life 223/556....

308 just seems less redundant (even if bolt)

I get what you’re saying tho

Does anyone here have carry insurance?

Trying to decide between USCCA and CCW Safe for the new year.

Also - are you using a gun safe at all?

Legal liability is no joke!

That **** is like prepaid legal.

I’m not a lawyer so don’t listen to me

I don’t have enough firearms for a safe but if I owned a home it would be one of the first purchases

Yo I’m a newb to this thread and to firearms in general

Run some pics

Everybody PYFP

NT style

All the regulars maybe bored but I’m new

:nerd:

flash can on it, comp for it on the desk in the back.

in that photo, one .22LR, one pistol config, one red dot rifle, one glassed rifle.

sold the .22 and jus recently the ATI pistol but it will be replaced in the next 30 days :smile:

I have alot of other guns not pictured. cheap pistols, have shared my Winchester 92 before, Marlin 795, Mossberg 500, cpl hunting rifles etc.

Back
Top Bottom