NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Cabelas/bass pro has been done as far as online orders for a while now. All you’re gonna get is a cancellation email. I’ve heard good things about showing up early morning in person though.

so Vista outdoors (Federal, CCI, Speer, etc) preident sent out a letter to major players in the industry January 4 saying 4/1/2021 we can expect between 3-15% raise on price on ALL their products....

explains why their not retooling for .22LR or .223 they wanna sell it to us when they can be the ones making 10x profits. :smh:

damn shame. hope my brothers in here have been taking heed and have a cpl k rounds stacked up at a minimum

Cabelas/bass pro has been done as far as online orders for a while now. All you’re gonna get is a cancellation email. I’ve heard good things about showing up early morning in person though.

yea from what im reading, it's to force people to go to the store and possibly buy other non-ammo things

I work mornings/afternooon and nearest basspro/cabelas is like 50 minutes away. No chance of me "getting there early" to see "if" they have stock

just to show the times we live in..saw this at my LGS-didn't even last one week, til someone copped it...
556.jpg

I got abuncha boxes of winchester silvertips 147 grain too from Cabelas/Bass Pro online last week... :nerd: :nerd:

Edit: heres a tip. Sort by whats available in store. Itll only be like 5 skus but ocassionally youll get lucky.

Last edited:
just to show the times we live in..saw this at my LGS-didn't even last one week, til someone copped it...
556.jpg

they could have easily split that up into separate boxes but nope, one person gets to walk out with 14,000 rounds

right. just sheer laziness. coulda made alot more too but i get how at this point into things a gun shop owner would say nah ill skip the headache and take the 125% profit.

I think ammo is gonna stabilize soon.
It was like after the election (at least in my area) it’s trickling in pretty consistently. I’ve got 9mm/7.62x39/.308/.45 in the past two weeks. i was at wal mart yesterday and they had .22 LR CCI on the shelf. Either folks have out spent their panic/ new shooters finally got their fill/or possibly its slowed down a bit. Hopefully a bit of all those. These have been the shelves around me the past few weeks.
430D4662-B68C-4DAC-9832-9C8C2FA2B364.jpeg
8B9B3EE4-6282-4D32-B5DA-C5F0EADDFB25.jpeg
A59820F9-7B6A-4F35-9FC7-EC94DB58868B.jpeg

I need to grab some buckshot myself once it comes back.

i have 1k rounds of target load but all that’s gonna do is sting.

I scooped a fair amount online from Target sports and Academy back in March, then over the summer I tried to hit the stores here and there and then I gave up online. Haven't even bothered to look in awhile. Once my local place hit 35 bucks for a box of 9mm FMJ I had to pass

I think alot of what were seeing in local retail availability is old contracts being fufilled... first of Jan came around and some GIANT orders got filled but im betting in a cpl weeks its gunna be hurtttt for big box retailers as well.

Hope im wrong tho and things "normalize" quick. I know what needs to be done now haha filling up a damn ammo locker for the future

Back
Top Bottom