NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I went to Bass Pro this morning. I got there 5 minutes before they opened. They received a small shipment of 9mm, 5.56, + 6.5CM today. I missed out on the 9mm by a few people. I ended up grabbing 5 boxes of 5.56.

$10.99/Box of 20

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

For those hunting for .308 Wal Mart had this on the shelf for $31 for 40 rounds. Pre pandemic/shortage prices (that I saw) were about $15 for 20 rounds so this is def a steal. Monarch steel case was $10 for 20 but brass was at $15, now im seeing it at as high as $25 for 20 rounds. This is def the cheapest price ive seen in a year.
3C290006-F99E-4CA7-BA69-920434F0AEAD.jpeg

Went to the bank... which was near the LGS... walked in tripped and fell into a Remington 870 police mag. Now i have yet another firearm before I get my damn Benelli 🥴🤷🏾‍♂️😏
20210227_115143.jpg

Shottie. Box of 7.62 an a box of .22lr velocitors for $405.00. Super happy with it. Now to shred my debit card

Last edited:
I’m here now and they sold their last 43X MOS yesterday..

They’ll ship at that price-they will just charge NYS tax and shipping. They did it for my boy down south that purchased a 6” Python from them, and still came out cheaper than gunbroker.

Willing to bet they wont ship at that price... or ill take one too. My dude spends alot of guap with them, prolly jus doing him a solid for all the business.

Copped a "real" AK finally to go with the KS. Total impulse buy but ive been crushing on the cpl posted in here...

Sold that Marlin 39M for 1300... seriously considering an X95

I never really was interested in the Tavor until I was fondling one the other day. its a smaller package than i thought. I get the appeal now... well see

Back
Top Bottom