NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

That the Geiselle maritime catch? Dope rifle and a mawl? Damn son. What kinda nods?

Everytime I consider NV setups i just buy another hlx or rein. Lol if bright... no night.
Thank you sir. Yep I got the maritime catch on it. I haven’t fully gotten into the nods game yet, it’s not really a priority for me rn but I was looking at the nvg-40 or something similar

Picked up a new toy today…said if I ever came across one I’d buy it…i walked in my LGS today and they literally just opened the box to put it on the shelf… Henry Big Boy X Lever Action .357. Just ordered my sling and leather wrap to put on the lever.

45C9F357-8414-4A61-9FD7-9C40A7C65ECC.jpeg

Noiceee. A .357 lever absolutely in my future. Im a wood and metal guy though, def would do a furniture swap but I get why ppl would want a "tactical" version. Perfect for hogs, coyotes, hikes, etc etc

Enjoy mayne.

Noiceee. A .357 lever absolutely in my future. Im a wood and metal guy though, def would do a furniture swap but I get why ppl would want a "tactical" version. Perfect for hogs, coyotes, hikes, etc etc

Enjoy mayne.
Thanks. I went back and forth on wood vs synthetic…but I like the tactical look on this one, and I hadn’t seen any of these or the marlin 1894 in local LGS’s for the last 6-8 months.

Changed some things up, looking to get some knights armament offset buis, a Modlite head to replace the surefire and possibly a be meyers mawl later down the line
E4EBF11A-4998-42AE-A431-80CFB7B15746.jpeg
Only reason I own the evo is because I was too nervous to pull the trigger on a mini2

I still need one lol

Which mount do you use? Apparently the warcomps lack labyrinth seals so they’re pretty inefficient.

The flash hider and muzzle breaks both have the seals

Just FYI

Only reason I own the evo is because I was too nervous to pull the trigger on a mini2

I still need one lol

Which mount do you use? Apparently the warcomps lack labyrinth seals so they’re pretty inefficient.

The flash hider and muzzle breaks both have the seals

Just FYI
I have the warcomp which isn’t ideal for prolonged suppressor use like you said. The sf three prong flash hider and brake are better with the difference being backpressure and blast baffle erosion under high round count. I run unsupressed most of the time so it is a nonissue for me

Lots of good stuff being posted in the last few weeks! Loving that .357 Henry too. I had a couple Henry’s a few years ago in 41 mag to match my hand canon. But 357 in a 20 inch barrel has similar ballistic energy as an AK, 300 blackout or 30/30.

V VeeAhy i just got rid of my last .357 and have some leftover handloads. I can send them your way to break in that henry if you’re interested; just PM me.

I haven’t bought much of anything since I joined the scar gang a few months ago, but I been busy the last few weeks.

I might have posted, but a few years back I hit the motherload with an old timer that was moving into a retirement community. I hung out with him for a few hours and helped him go through stuff, and bought a bunch bullet casting molds and supplies for cheap. Probably got more than 1000 lbs of wheel weights for 50 cents per lb since I cleaned him out.

Stuff has been sitting in boxes and outside on my back deck until this week. Decided to melt down some weights into ingots. Then decided I’d go ahead and try out these molds I got from him. I don’t think I’ll be buying anymore pistol bullets. Over about 4-5 hours in 2 days, this is what I cast. Did about 400 9mm pistol bullets using 2 2-cavity molds (have a 6 cavity on the way) and 50 or of the Lyman sabot slugs, and 35-40 of the Lee 7/8 Oz key drive slugs. I’ve loaded about 25 of the Lyman’s but haven’t been able to shoot them.

Attachments

• 67A6D33A-7D21-4268-8775-F68E10DAA3AE.jpeg
    67A6D33A-7D21-4268-8775-F68E10DAA3AE.jpeg
    561.9 KB · Views: 401
  • 25BEED55-4CE4-4BE2-B5B8-39221A3C0EAA.jpeg
    25BEED55-4CE4-4BE2-B5B8-39221A3C0EAA.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 163
  • A98C6B90-1769-445A-A018-9BE670BD1911.jpeg
    A98C6B90-1769-445A-A018-9BE670BD1911.jpeg
    396.6 KB · Views: 22
  • AC33DA2E-EBA0-442D-B742-776E23E404AE.jpeg
    AC33DA2E-EBA0-442D-B742-776E23E404AE.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 26
I have the warcomp which isn’t ideal for prolonged suppressor use like you said. The sf three prong flash hider and brake are better with the difference being backpressure and blast baffle erosion under high round count. I run unsupressed most of the time so it is a nonissue for me

I actually like the warcomp unsuppressed Which is why I was so back and forth

I’ll prolly unpin it with ADCO (who did the original)

I don’t regret the evo but I do need a can

If anyone has a lead on any shops that have a HK SP5, please lemme know. Not for the wild prices, something reasonable :lol:

Thinking good about letting my Canik go. I just don’t shoot it enough. I may not get much for it, so it may stay in the collection.

Yo jewseejay jewseejay you NEED this 502 man, NEED. This with the 507c is a straight paper shredder :pimp:. My boy ran his YHM Phantom .22 can today and it sounded like a pellet gun without subsonic ammo, i def need that mask now. I did pull the trigger on the Obsidian .45 since the efiles kicked off but this time around I went through Capitol Armory. Sounds like Silencer Shop has some software issues they’re working out so for now im going with CA since they’re actually submitting form 4’s.
A4C6935B-CF9F-4C8A-B140-2AFCE8D44AA6.jpeg

Anyone have the Heckler and Koch VP9 I'm thinking about getting it. Heard good things.

Only heard good things about them. The owner of the FFL I go to said he bought one a year or so ago and in over 50 years of shooting he never shot as accurate as with a VP9.

If you like striker fired, go for it. Personally I prefer hammer fired..I got a few USP's and a P30L.

Back
Top Bottom