NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

finally finished my budget 300BLK build and installed my red dot offset mount to my go to AR...
300.jpg
offset.jpg

Yessir been wanting it for years but pulled the trigger this week…left work early to cop and everything…now it’s can time…wanted the osprey but they no longer make it in fde so going with the obsidian
My form 3 just got approved and mine shipped today :pimp::pimp:. You going to run a red dot?

I'm on Day 270 waiting for my suppressor.

**** the ATF. 🖕
Day 289 on my Sandman S :sick:. Ive got my Obsidian and Mask .22 on the way to my FFL and im praying they aren’t this painful with e-filing. I keep seeing the 90 day approval get thrown around but the ATF said that was the goal by the end of this year but anything less 6 months or less would be a plus in my book.

Day 289 on my Sandman S :sick:. Ive got my Obsidian and Mask .22 on the way to my FFL and im praying they aren’t this painful with e-filing. I keep seeing the 90 day approval get thrown around but the ATF said that was the goal by the end of this year but anything less 6 months or less would be a plus in my book.
I'm gonna be ****ing TIGHT if/when they start approving eforms before mine. I guarantee it's gonna happen. :lol:

It's just wild to me that a baby can be conceived and born faster than the ATF can do a freaking background check. :smh:

the ATF is too busy arresting people and seizing triggers atm...

dunno if you guys have been following but alphabet boys got the block HOT right now. coming after Rare Breed Triggers and Big Daddy Unlimiteds WOT

locked up CRS Firearms and the Auto Key card guy... got em on 8 counts of selling machine guns for selling a drawing on a piece of metal.

theyre mobilizing. protect ya neck out there fellas

binary trigger owners appear to be safe... for the time being

I start with the cowitness lined up dead on the sight then adjust it at the range when I sight it in. All depends on the distance you want to sight in at and each gun will be slightly different.

540525F5-0635-4E57-8B4C-478CE7CF5617.jpeg

I think I caught the FN bug…another one in a month! Beat the dealer up on price on this got it for 1100 tax and all tried to beat ‘em up more to include some ammo came close but he didn’t want to budge more off the gun…got all the way home to realize they gave me ten rounders instead of the 20…10 rounders went back immediately

540525F5-0635-4E57-8B4C-478CE7CF5617.jpeg

I think I caught the FN bug…another one in a month! Beat the dealer up on price on this got it for 1100 tax and all tried to beat ‘em up more to include some ammo came close but he didn’t want to budge more off the gun…got all the way home to realize they gave me ten rounders instead of the 20…10 rounders went back immediately
Let the FN darkside takeover your spirit!!! :nthat::evil:

Back
Top Bottom