NT's Official Sex Education Thread vol. Let's keep this mature and informative

i feel so sexually deprived that i could punch a hole in the wall. i cried earlier out of frustration from not getting any since my 20th birthday last year. i feel like i'm going to die. :smh: you guys have it easier, but how do you guys deal with sexual frustration? i have a toy, but it just isn't the same. :smh:

god dam :lol:

my girl cant go with out a week she acts out like cray :smh:

Last edited:
Sheesh sneaker head. That's a bit of a drought. Aren't u seriously talking to a guy now

i feel so sexually deprived that i could punch a hole in the wall. i cried earlier out of frustration from not getting any since my 20th birthday last year. i feel like i'm going to die. :smh: you guys have it easier, but how do you guys deal with sexual frustration? i have a toy, but it just isn't the same. :smh:

god dam :lol:
:smh:

i hate not knowing who's who on this site. I thought that account was a guy, lol . And when she mentioned toy I thought she was referring to a Fleshlight. Thank God, I felt bad thinking a guy would be crying over lack of snatch.

Last edited:
Thought you had a dude?

Sheesh sneaker head. That's a bit of a drought. Aren't u seriously talking to a guy now

you know what, i don't even know where he and i stand :smh: :lol: dude is confusing as hell & sends me mixed signals so i'm like mind boggled. plus including the fact that he's a busy guy on a freaking schedule, along with him messing up his leg, we weren't able to spend time together outside class. :frown: but i just push it aside because his well being is way more important than my drought. i mean, there's time after finals, and the summer, since we go to the same uni.

Last edited:
Broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years (who also lives in my neighborhood) and ain't been right since. Knocked down 2 random mud ducks but it ain't the same. My ex wasn't a supermodel but she was EXTREMELY attractive. I refuse to rub one out and need time to myself to live the single jerk life for a while but why are quality girls hard to find. I'm past the knock down stages. I wanna have sex with girls now that I genuinely like

Broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years (who also lives in my neighborhood) and ain't been right since. Knocked down 2 random mud ducks but it ain't the same. My ex wasn't a supermodel but she was EXTREMELY attractive. I refuse to rub one out and need time to myself to live the single jerk life for a while but why are quality girls hard to find. I'm past the knock down stages. I wanna have sex with girls now that I genuinely like

just wait for the right substitution bro :D

it's a experience, they tend to be extra horny when on the cycle plus the vag be extra tight, and I iono, but gettin it with blood in the mixture makes me feel extra savage

yup. life sucks when you're deprived. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Thought you had a dude?

Thought you had a dude?

you know what, i don't even know where he and i stand :smh: :lol: dude is confusing as hell & sends me mixed signals so i'm like mind boggled. plus including the fact that he's a busy guy on a freaking schedule, along with him messing up his leg, we weren't able to spend time together outside class. :frown: but i just push it aside because his well being is way more important than my drought. i mean, there's time after finals, and the summer, since we go to the same uni.

Sex with gay girls on the period>

just wait for the right substitution bro :D

Sex with gay girls on the period>

elaborate.

I really appreciate the participation, but please take that to the yambs thread. I'm asking that you please be considerate of other NT'ers that actually have questions about sex and STD's. Thank you.

Sorry about that

It's cool man, no worries. I'm just trying to keep it on track. I don't mind going a little off track but I don't want it to get crazy and lose it's messge. I still want y'all to contribute if you can. I just don't want people to get it mixed with the yambs thread, I don't want to step on their toes. Thanks man.

how do you  produce bigger loads ? i noticed my spunk is not as much as normal the past week and my usual girl commented on it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i would say yes because everybody  thats 5'9 doesn't wear the same shoe size or have the same build. 

Back
Top Bottom