NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So in our area we have a piazza place that’s consistently voted as one of the top independent national pizza makers..And when I go I get the pepperoni/sausage..In Dayton we typically use a shredded sausage instead of the standard chunk style..And we’re famous for our “cracker” crust and small squares..

IMG_1679.jpeg

So in our area we have a piazza place that’s consistently voted as one of the top independent national pizza makers..And when I go I get the pepperoni/sausage..In Dayton we typically use a shredded sausage instead of the standard chunk style..And we’re famous for our “cracker” crust and small squares..

IMG_1679.jpeg
Looks like Ledo's to me. DMVers know what's up.

IMG_1679.jpeg

Cassano's FTW!

would be hilarious if punk gets mad for what dom posted on twitter.

cant do a got damn thing about it either 🤣 you not choking no one there

would be hilarious if punk gets mad for what dom posted on twitter.

cant do a got damn thing about it either 🤣 you not choking no one there

No need to, everyone in WWE had their shot and choked it away, thats why they had to bring Punk back.

CHICAGO, Dec. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Slim Jim, America's iconic protein snack, has had its custom Nissan Z, known to fans as Fast Meat, stolen. The car was on the move as part of an ongoing partnership with the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), making recent stops in Chicago for the Survivor Series event before traveling on to L.A. for a custom video shoot. The stolen car was last seen in California.

Slim_Jim_Custom_Car_1r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom