NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow ! Great PPV
A29164F4-227B-4671-AD97-D028AA2DFE7A.jpeg
cody looking like a cholo on the 4th of july

I'm curious to see where all this Bloodline stuff goes..You got Jey, Sami, KO (maybe), and Cody all in opposition to Ramoana..Wonder how the writers are gonna make it all make sense..

Wouldn't be mad if Sami/KO team up to take one of the tag team titles off the Usos..

I’m not trying to hate on A&W but there’s no way they could ever sniff 50% of this crowd noise right now. I’m impressed a RR didn’t end in boo’s and/or confusion.
nah, TK won Booker of the Year with a less talented roster. everyone can look like phil jackson when they MJ, Pip, Kobe, Shaq, etc.
if you give him the same talent and guys in their prime, i think he can put a hell of a storyline

The Bloodline/Sami/KO arc was some A1 story telling.

The buildup and culmination was excellently executed.

THOTT selling the chairshot from Sami similarly to how he did when FRANKLIN betrayed the Shield.

Jimmy who was down with Sami from the jump being the first one to attack him while Jey who was his biggest detractor and took the longest to accept him being reluctant to join in on the beatdown was a nice touch.

The "**** You Roman" chants means THOTT is full blown heel.

Sami now the biggest face in the company.

EC in Montreal gonna go crazy for him and KO.

Masteful job by everyone.

Only thing missing was the camera shots of the crowd crying.

Kofimania was cool, but it was like a reactionary 2 month build. Doesn’t hold a candle to this.

Trying not to be too prisoner of moment here, but if they land the plane correctly, it’s going to top the Yes Movement too.

Back
Top Bottom