NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Men's RR was :emoji_fire: ..Women's RR was just as good if not better..Main event was very good (mostly impart out #OurCheerio [ @T0INE ] putting in an all time great performance)..Of course the Bray stuff fell flat and Boring Belair had another snoozefest..Overall I was very entertained..I'll give the show an 8/10..

Always great to see someone give an unbiased review. No picking sides, just calling it down the middle.

Too bad there are those over there that swear up and down that Jacksonville Sports Entertainment does no wrong and are all that matter because the San Jose Mahatma says so.

If roman incites the mtl crowd by putting a beatdown on Sami and ko at elimination chamber :lol:

Of course the 49ers couldn’t get it done :smh:

No wonder they haven’t won **** in almost 30 years.

scared-no.gif

Case Case
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
B Sox B Sox
@noblekane
jshortt jshortt
D Fly D Fly
@Peep Game
danger style danger style
@other unbiased wrestling fans

Did y’all hear about AEW’s new “Fan Code of Conduct “? :lol:

I’m sure that will hold up in court :lol:

Case Case

Basically they are telling fans that they are not responsible if they get hit by any of the wrestlers or are hit by a foreign object.

Had a birthday party last night, so but just now finished up the Rumble. Hadn't seen this, but eh whatever. Some of those fans are like Diddy, ALLLL up in the videos trying to get on TV. If they get hit because they put their face in the middle of the action, screw em. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom