NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AEW has filed for a trademark for a new show/event called AEW Collision.

D8AB0573-1A1C-4959-9F15-9C50E75B7D12.jpeg

Some very good Pro Wrestling at Battle in the Valley.

I particularly liked the MCM vs. WCWC match for the tag belts. Not too fast paced and not too flippy. Hit the spot just right. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I'd like to know your thoughts

My guy Switchblade got done dirty. Didn't even let him do a going away speech. Nice of him to put that loser Kingston over on is way out.

The Women's championship match was fire. I didn't think they were going to take IT all the way there but props. Great showing by Mercedes. She's been "training lucha style in Mexico". Kairi is so good. She shows that being tiny and believable can be done. Couple of missed diving knee spots took a little bit away but the overall match made up for it. Hopefully this will attract some women to come over and spice up the division.

NJPW really needs to do some better marketing in the States. The potential is there.

tony khan important announcement? im gonna go with either the release or reinstatement of cm punk or another partnership with njpw.

with the rumors of jay white signing with wwe tony probably offered them something to let kingston go over him on the way out.

probably still mad aaa had dragon lee beat ftr when he was signed with wwe

For those of us that were WCW/NWO fans (from what I understand) this is a must read book..I just ordered my copy because it's on sale for half off..

Back
Top Bottom